• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

^-^H x2 Mewtwo EX FA & Full set of ND! W x4 FA Terra's & RH Terra (The Deck) stuff^-^

How was your Trade with me.

• Good

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Techdeck's Thread. I mostly want JPN cards, WotC & RH Deck wants. Have Yanmega Primes

Ratajoe, I like Kingdra Prime.

Eevee. I see a lot I like (Mostly the * Pokemon) do you have any of my wants though?

RE: Techdeck's Thread. I mostly want JPN cards, WotC & RH Deck wants. Have Yanmega Primes

I also have the complete WotC promo set.

RE: Techdeck's Thread. I mostly want JPN cards, WotC & Deck wants. Have Yanmega Primes!

Techdeck101 said:
ddub. I will when I am ready :)

Hotwings. What is this 2011 Pokemon Worlds Battling Dictionary? I might want it if I know what it is.

jgreen. Sorry, I don't need those anymore

Brendan. How many do you have again?

Pretty much just a book that u got from worlds that helps u battle ppl from other countries but really useful

Techdeck101 said:
Ratajoe, I like Kingdra Prime.

Eevee. I see a lot I like (Mostly the * Pokemon) do you have any of my wants though?

Feraligatr (Prime) - 108/123 x1
Pokemon Collector - 97/123 x2

CML if there is anything else you need.

Hotwings. I do really like 1x JPN Blue Jotoh Pkm Starters (SEALED)(62 Count)(I think or 60) & 1x Black Professor Sleeves (SEALED), how much do you value them?

Blast Burn. I have no idea how to value it. do you know its value?

Rata Joe. Is that an offer? I also kinda want Blissy Prime.

Eevee. Anything else? If not, please offer. Thank you!

Techdeck101 said:
Hotwings. I do really like 1x JPN Blue Jotoh Pkm Starters (SEALED)(62 Count)(I think or 60) & 1x Black Professor Sleeves (SEALED), how much do you value them?

Blast Burn. I have no idea how to value it. do you know its value?

Rata Joe. Is that an offer? I also kinda want Blissy Prime.

Eevee. Anything else? If not, please offer. Thank you!

My
Kingdra primex1

your
Feraligatr (Prime) - 108/123 x1
Pokemon Collector - 97/123 x2

Also if you have
Leafeon or hypno i would trade my blissey prime for those. HGSS rotation ones.

Cml for crobat prime and jumpluff

ratajoe How many Hypno/Leafeon would do the trick?

Mereep man. I didn't really see anything I needed sorry. Do you happen to have any of my wants?

Check my list, i have a lot of your wants on there. PM what you think! Thank you!

Techdeck101 said:
ratajoe How many Hypno/Leafeon would do the trick?

Mereep man. I didn't really see anything I needed sorry. Do you happen to have any of my wants?

3 Leafeon
2 Hypno

Ratajoe. Well... I don't have that many of each sorry. I can do the other deal though! The Pokemon Collectors are NM BTW.

Techdeck101 said:
Ratajoe. Well... I don't have that many of each sorry. I can do the other deal though! The Pokemon Collectors are NM BTW.

How many do you have? I would also take eevee family call and drowzee

I'll have to check later. I am at lunch now for school. 1st year of high school. Yay. I hate it.

Techdeck101 said:
I'll have to check later. I am at lunch now for school. 1st year of high school. Yay. I hate it.

okay just PM. thanks.

I will, if I don't by 10 tonight. Please PM me, I will do my best to remember.

Bump!

I'm very interested in your kingdra prime...
I have: Absol-g lv-X, Arceus lv.X, Ho-oh Legend, Ampharos Prime, Blissey Prime, and a FA thundurus if your interested in any of those ?

EDIT: oh and Lanturn Prime / Raichu Prime

Could you CML for Uxie LV.X and 2xSF Gyradose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back