• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

^-^H x2 Mewtwo EX FA & Full set of ND! W x4 FA Terra's & RH Terra (The Deck) stuff^-^

How was your Trade with me.

• Good

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Techdeck's Thread. I mostly want JPN cards, WotC & RH Deck wants. Have Yanmega Primes

Man with a plan. I don't have Uxie X anymore, but I could trade for one and get it to you. Anyways, I REALLY like 2xCatcher.

RCA. I posted on your thread responding to you. Sorry for the delay.

I do like some of your cards but nothing that adds up to that. Do you see anything else?

RE: Techdeck's Thread. I mostly want JPN cards, WotC & RH Deck wants. Have Yanmega Primes

Do you have any-thing else on my deck list at the bottom of my thread. Also looking for CoL Pachurisu's.

I have Zoroak and A Pachi.

Im interested in pachi and FA tornadus. I have a Yanmega prime now!

Techdeck101 said:
I have Zoroak and A Pachi.
How high do you value Pachi. Cause I only have one Catcher now. So... Check my list for some more stuff. I have a ton more unlisted. So just ask.

RE: I'm going to a BR the 9th, I need Mew Prime & Vileplume. Have Yanmega Primes

Mareepman. I really want the Yanmega Primes!!!! :) Can you offer? I don't have the Tornadous anymore but I have some other good stuff. Did you see anything else?

Man with a plan. Well, I would need more than just one Catcher.... Do you have any of my new wants?

RE: I'm going to a BR the 9th, I need Mew Prime & Vileplume. Have Yanmega Primes

Techdeck101 said:
Mareepman. I really want the Yanmega Primes!!!! :) Can you offer? I don't have the Tornadous anymore but I have some other good stuff. Did you see anything else?

Man with a plan. Well, I would need more than just one Catcher.... Do you have any of my new wants?
I have 2xPromo Pigs. Too. I am also intrested in some of your Lv.X Including Empoleon and Blazikin FB lv.x,

Do you have any Bulk?

1x Mew Prime not mint but definitely playable
WoTC Promos and a lot of other Promos
1x RH Copycat

Interested in your online codes thanks.

Techdeck101 said:
Do you have any Bulk?
I don't like to do bulk. I feel when I do it that I cheaping someone out. Cause all it is, is just cards that I have 5 or more of. Like with my Black White. All it is are Monkeys, Darumakas, Snivies, Stuff like that.

please check my list for your Yanmega prime x2
I have 2 Vileplumes just added to my HAVEs

Darjawa. I need those. I also need a Sunflora HGSS. From your wants I have Serperior -ability & Typhlosion prime Set.

Brendan. How many codes would you want for that stuff? The used Mew Prime and the RH Copycat.

Man with a plan. Do you have any Primes?

As many as you can/want to offer me I am open to that.

Hmm.. How much do you value the Codes and the Used Mew Prime?

so you wont trade a Yanmega ?

I mean I do, but I didn't really see enough. Sorry.

Well what do you value a mint mew prime at? The copycat I value at like $2.

$17?.

Okay I'd say total my cards are worth 15-16 then total.

Ok, so how many Codes? I value them at 90 Cents each but what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back