Halloween is coming!!!

Shadowwiidragon

My Real Amount of Posts: 2,992 (ignore profile one
I'm going trick or treating. I still don't know what to dress up as though.

Are you going trick or treating or something else fun on Halloween? And what are you dressing up as, you don't have to if you don't want to? :D

Thanks for your response!:D

RE: Halloween is coming!

Yeah. I was Pikachu two years ago. Hardly anyone recognized me. =P
My mom's going to make the costume. She says it's going to be something like the giant M&M costume.

42 chocolate: Looks like a giant M&M, sounds good.

Electimortar: Wow... Just make sure the police don't catch you.

Yay... I'm planning to be some guy from Naruto. I wonder if my friend is going to be the Burger King again?

I'm most likely not trick or treating. Might go out and buy a couple bags of candy and eat them at my house instead of giving them out. I might also hang out with my friend, depends on how busy I am.

dmaster out.

Me and my friend Annie were going to go to the Halloween dance at my school, dressed as a wizard and Witch, respectively. That plan failed because it turned out that we were both lying to get Gwyn off our backs. *waves at Aggiegwyn* :D

Going to a party hosted by a club at school on the 29th, maybe I'll volunteer to do some children's event for handing out candy or something on the 30th, and I'm going trick-or-treating with a group of friends. It has been years since I have sought candies on the streets.

I also get to work on Halloween from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM. : D

P.S. This is what I'm dressing up as:

Naked_Snake.jpg

Heh... my halloween is gonna be fun... I finally got my outfit made.

150px-Haseo3.jpg
expect something like this

dmaster said:
I'm most likely not trick or treating. Might go out and buy a couple bags of candy and eat them at my house instead of giving them out.
Win. :]. My plan every year. Reeces. <333

Medaforcer said:
Going to a party hosted by a club at school on the 29th, maybe I'll volunteer to do some children's event for handing out candy or something on the 30th, and I'm going trick-or-treating with a group of friends. It has been years since I have sought candies on the streets.

I also get to work on Halloween from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM. : D

P.S. This is what I'm dressing up as:

Naked_Snake.jpg
I dressed up like that in 6 Grade, I also used an eyepatch. Snakes the Best I wish I could get a Caption Falcon suit.

Isn't this like the third time we've discussed Halloween? =p

But anyway, as I said earlier, me and my brother plan on setting up a "Haunted Garage". This year we have our fog machine, so it should be even better, I don't know if I'll dress up, even if I am only passing out the candy...

That sounds like fun to see.^^^ Or I mean spooky!!!

Maybe I'll dress up as Chicken Little, I do have the glasses.

Back