Halloween. Like it or hate it?

Pokeman said:
What is everyone that likes Holloween going to be this year, I am going to be a Rey Mysterio, he is a WWE wrestler.

Once again, if your going to be WWE wrester, ,be a good one, like Jeff Hardy.

BUt anyways, Im going to be ninja, or a puunk-rock girl

Halloween costumes are based on themes other than traditional horror, such as those of characters from television shows, movies, and other pop culture icons. I find it funny. Hate it.

I love it, and this year I carved home-grown pumpkins from my friend's house. I found a Tails jack-o-lantern stencil on DeviantArt, and it turned out better than I thought it would, being my first pumpkin carved in quite a while.

Tails_Pumpkin_by_NYJonesy26.jpg

The shot turned out a little gray since I had to adjust brightness in Photoshop so you could see some of the details.

Personally, I love Halloween. Dressing like [cross]an idiot[/cross] something else is fun. Getting candy is fun. Seeing other peoples costumes is fun. Even giving the candy is fun. I'm 11, and I have no clue how much longer I'll be Trick-or-Treating.

I dressed up as a barrel of toxic waste for Halloween last year. I got the idea from Calvin and Hobbes. I was 14 last year. I will be dressing up as something else this year. Nuff said?

NyJonesy26 said:
I love it, and this year I carved home-grown pumpkins from my friend's house. I found a Tails jack-o-lantern stencil on DeviantArt, and it turned out better than I thought it would, being my first pumpkin carved in quite a while.

Tails_Pumpkin_by_NYJonesy26.jpg

The shot turned out a little gray since I had to adjust brightness in Photoshop so you could see some of the details.

You should use that craving of Gyarados.

I would go trick or treat... but the person that I always go with doesn't want to wear a costume, so it's either that I have to go with my annoying brother or my other friend.

Hey anyone that doesnt like Halloween cant like me :(

(and not liking me is totally uncoolz :p)

But Im going in a Garbage truck to go trick or treat, Time to pull out the good old Paintball guns :p

:D I'm going to some kind of trick or treating thing on Sunday, I'll be Flapjack ;)

I do love Halloween, for those things, but I hate store bought costumes :mad:

Dezuray said:
:D I'm going to some kind of trick or treating thing on Sunday, I'll be Flapjack ;)

Im making my own team rocket cstume, once Im done, Ill probably poat it on the Pokebeach Picture Thread.

I am going out like I always do with my friends. I normally just buy a nice mask and get some kind of costume going on. And I do it for the candy. I love candy.

I love it. When else can you steal kids candy and not get in trouble cause they dont know what you look like? And you can look suspicious and no one would care....

Dezuray said:

Tell me about it! Store bough costumes are so...whats the word im looking for? Lame? Yeah, thats the word. Lame.
Many of you guys here probably are too, but Im an anime fan and next summer Im going to our anual city anime convention.
Everyone cosplays. For starters, you wont find any store bought stuff for this. All the good stuff is found online, or you make it yourself.
(im going as my avitar) ^_^
But with good quality comes high cost: $430.00 But its worth it.

Snipershot said:
I love it. When else can you steal kids candy and not get in trouble cause they don't know what you look like? And you can look suspicious and no one would care...

Ha ha. Your so bad. lol

Back