Happy Birthday, WPM!!!!

RE: Happy Birthday, WPM!

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good day today Jon

Happy Birthday WPM/Jon. I hope it was a pleasant day and thanks for your dedication to this amazing site through thick and thin. Those Birthday Pikachu's are unstoppable now! :O

dmaster out.

Happy Birthday!
And this is the bit where I'm supposed to write something funny, interesting, and really cool..
But I can't think of anything XD

Have a good one!

How old are you now? Wow, thanks for all the work you do here on PB! You are absolutely AMAZING WPM!

T-Tar Master said:
How old are you now? Wow, thanks for all the work you do here on PokeBeach! You are absolutely AMAZING WPM!
He's 20... 1 YEAR FROM LEGAL DRINKING AGE :O

Birthdays are overrated...but if you want I'll give you a shiny Palkia&Dialga or Lati@s.

All others will get one of my four hundred Larvitars.

FancyDanceLudicolo said:
HAPPY B-DAY WPM . . .

?_? What dose WPM mean ?_? (I feel like a n00b asking this)
Water pokemon master... And if your a n00b he's the creator of our wonderful community =O

xxashxx said:
Señor Noobnerd said:
I didn't know that we could post threads in here.

:S

Gets half a ton of dead herring in before bacon

If you guys can then can we do it if we have news too as long as it is not the same story but related to Pokemon? That would be nice since I do have some news about Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia that is coming out soon. Anyway. Happy Birthday Pokebeach,Pokebeach Forums and of course WPM.:)
I just tried; normal members can't post in this forum. Anyway, this is meant to be discussion of news posted on the main site.

darkrai1246 said:
T-Tar Master said:
How old are you now? Wow, thanks for all the work you do here on PokeBeach! You are absolutely AMAZING WPM!
He's 20... 1 YEAR FROM LEGAL DRINKING AGE :O

... I just said that....

Señor Noobnerd said:
xxashxx said:
Señor Noobnerd said:
I didn't know that we could post threads in here.

:S

Gets half a ton of dead herring in before bacon

If you guys can then can we do it if we have news too as long as it is not the same story but related to Pokemon? That would be nice since I do have some news about Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia that is coming out soon. Anyway. Happy Birthday Pokebeach,Pokebeach Forums and of course WPM.:)
I just tried; normal members can't post in this forum. Anyway, this is meant to be discussion of news posted on the main site.

How can you try if you're a Mod? :F

dmaster out.

HAPPEE BURTHDAI, DUBBYA-PEE-EM.

But seriously. Happy 20th. Big year ;D
And thanks so much for pretty much all of Pokebeach.
This site is my anti-drug. No wait...It IS my drug.

Best wishes for years to come,

-Mart~

Happy Birthday WPM, thanks for pokebeach and do well in everything you do.

Back