Happy Birthday, WPM!!!!

RE: Happy Birthday, WPM!

yeah, happy birthday water pokemon master.

Water Pokemon Master. You are the coolest webmaster ever. Haapy B day again. LOL.:)

Fletcher said:
feliz cumpleaños, WPM.
THIS POST.

IS.

EPIC.

WIN.

It's really good to see old members coming back.

Happy Birthday WPM.

And now it's over.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WPM....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

thanx for the great job in running Pokebeach!!

Thank you so much everyone! :)

Who went into my news account and posted that update yesterday? I didn't even see that until I updated just now. XDXD

Happy birthday.

And for the record, I had nothing to do with the front page :D Seriously. I thought you posted it yourself.

Wasn't me... the only other person who knows my password is Bangiras. And I know you can go into all of my accounts since you host the site, so yeah. I guess it was Bangiras. :D

I also wouldn't link to images from Imageshack or put !!!! many exclamation marks. :p Or say "Happy Birthday WPM" in the third person.

Water Pokémon Master said:
I also wouldn't link to images from Imageshack or put !!!! many exclamation marks. :p Or say "Happy Birthday WPM" in the third person.

Or you did it this one time so people wouldn't think it was you? :p

I will still lie a mystery who posted on the front page. It was weird seeing five of the same card, but that's a rare promo and fits the occasion! :p

Thanks Ryah! That was nice. :D You should have changed the username though so people didn't think it was me posting about myself. XD

I know its a day late, but Happy Birthday WPM, it was also my birthday yesterday.

Happy birthday as well, WPM ;). It seems we share the same birthday, although you're three years older than I am :p.

Back