Have a General Forum Question? Includes FAQs! - Updated 22/02/18

I just tested both Quick Reply and Spoilers on a fresh install of Google Chrome and everything worked fine. It's possible you might have another add-on that is interfering. Perhaps NoScript?

I just tested both Quick Reply and Spoilers on a fresh install of Google Chrome and everything worked fine. It's possible you might have another add-on that is interfering. Perhaps NoScript?

Hmm, nope, I've turned off all of my extensions, reloaded the page, and nothing changed. Tried fiddling around with a few other minor settings, but no changes resulting from those, either.

Well, I honestly don't know what to tell you. :\ I can use Google Chrome perfectly on both my desktop and tablet, and I have spoken with other Chrome users and they all report that the site and forums work just fine for them with no errors. From this, it seems as if the problems are on your end and not PokéBeach's. If extensions are not the issue, perhaps you need to update your browser, clear your cache/cookies, etc. Good luck!

Ah, well, after clearing my cache and browsing data for the 15th time, I got everything to work. Thanks!

You simply click the button 'Choose Name.' Then, you choose a name and you're good to go.

Is there a way to upload pictures from your computer without having to copy the image url?

Is there a way to upload pictures from your computer without having to copy the image url?

Yep! Hit the "Upload a File" button next to "Post Reply" and you can add images as an attachment to your post.

What does this mean?

(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

I wanted to reply in the mega flygon thread, but it didn't let me like, nor post anything, and that appeared instead; is the thread locked?

Not sure if this is the right place for the thread but how do I hide the stuff on the right side so the forums fill the page rather than only showing half the page?:)

What does this mean?

(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

I wanted to reply in the mega flygon thread, but it didn't let me like, nor post anything, and that appeared instead; is the thread locked?

All of the threads that were in the "Front Page News" forum on the old version of the site were moved into an Archive forum. Because this forum is intended as an archive of old threads, no new posts are allowed.

Not sure if this is the right place for the thread but how do I hide the stuff on the right side so the forums fill the page rather than only showing half the page?:)

The forums are now fixed width; there is no way within the scope of user settings to remove sections and/or to make the forums fill the whole width of the page.

Ok if this is a fixed setting when will it be set so it is the full page or made optional? The reason I am asking is because with the page half the size it now makes thing harder for me to read. Also it makes it harder for me to find things. I am mostly blind and with this set setting it will be very hard to find things with this setting. The other forums it has a setting where you can open and close the stuff on the side. With a fixed setting this will be harder until you guys can make it flexible for those who cannot see well like me. I have been here for 7 years now and a fixed setting does not cut it. I want to know how long before this is fixed please? I also want to know when this will be fixed?:(

Ok if this is a fixed setting when will it be set so it is the full page or made optional? The reason I am asking is because with the page half the size it now makes thing harder for me to read. Also it makes it harder for me to find things. I am mostly blind and with this set setting it will be very hard to find things with this setting. The other forums it has a setting where you can open and close the stuff on the side. With a fixed setting this will be harder until you guys can make it flexible for those who cannot see well like me. I have been here for 7 years now and a fixed setting does not cut it. I want to know how long before this is fixed please? I also want to know when this will be fixed?:(

If you'd like to make a request for this feature to be added, please post in the Forum Suggestions Thread. That is a thread that WPM made specifically for people to make suggestions for additions to the site and he is keeping an eye on it. :)

Help, my spoilers aren't showing up on my trade thread. Any solutions?
Spoiler tags are written like this:
Code:
[spoiler]Hidden content[/spoiler]
And it will appear as this:
Hidden content
You can also give your spoiler tags titles by writing it like this:
Code:
[spoiler=Title]Hidden content[/spoiler]
And it will appear as this:
Hidden content

Loving the lists of legal cards, just sorted all my trainers! However, the Filter by Trainer type - 'Items' has several Tools in it, and these Tools are missing from the 'Tools' tab (eg. Aggron Spirit Link is the 2nd Card on the Items page, and not appearing at all on the Tools page). Only a minor issue on an otherwise very helpful addition.

How can I use an avatar from some site instead of uploading one from my computer? Every time I click in the white space to try inseting some url it opens up an upload window from my computer and I can't paste the adress.

Thanks in advance.

Remote linking avatars is no longer an option. If you'd like to use an avatar from another site, you will have to save it to your computer and then upload it to PokéBeach as your new avatar. Once it's set, it will be saved on our servers so you can delete it from your computer if you do not wish to keep it saved.

Perhaps I've just overlooked it, but I can't seem to find a function similar to the old "Mark all forums read". Is there any way to do this with XenForo?

Last edited:
Back