• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have: A lot. Want: In desperate need of Shaymin lv.x (Land form)...

RE: BIG UPDATE GUYS WITH CLAYDOL AND GLISCOR LV.X

BTS? if thats possible. But It would be easier If I gave you dialga G for 2xmachamp Sf also girintina is not holo

kashmaster said:
BTS? if thats possible. But It would be easier If I gave you dialga G for 2xmachamp Sf also girintina is not holo

OK then, I will put RR for you, but please give something extra to me, some rare from SF cause my stupid country doesn`t have them -.-. PM me too finallize the deal....

Urm your gona have to wait as I am pending on a machamp lv X when I finalize that I will pm you

thanks and also if you give me an extra card I can give you a RH infernape

thanks

vrapceboy said:
Insayneflame said:
what do you want for 3x Technical Machine TS-1
Technical Machine TS-2 x3

I can do that plus electabuzz (which is on your wants list) for your shaymin lv.x 126/127 .

i WOULD NEED A BIT MORE than that for Shaymin Lv. X

Insayneflame said:
vrapceboy said:
Insayneflame said:
what do you want for 3x Technical Machine TS-1
Technical Machine TS-2 x3

I can do that plus electabuzz (which is on your wants list) for your shaymin lv.x 126/127 .

I WOULD NEED A BIT MORE than that for Shaymin Lv. X

I can do you maybe one or two rares plus -.-'

RE: The big return of the big, Vrapceboy is back from dead guys, now with much stuff....

Huge return of the Vrapceboy.....

RE: The big return of the big, Vrapceboy is back from dead guys, now with much stuff....

My:
3 x machamp SF

Your:
Drapion lv.x

RE: The big return of the big, Vrapceboy is back from dead guys, now with much stuff...

I have Delcatty PL, a lot of Chatots, and RR trainers. Please CML for your Mesprit X.

RE: The big return of the big, Vrapceboy is back from dead guys, now with much stuff...

I guess I can do that but do you have any gengar SF if so CML fo those, I can give you couple of drapion

kashmaster said:
I guess I can do that but do you have any gengar SF if so CML fo those, I can give you couple of drapion

I am in no need of more drapion, do you maybe have some skorupi`s {P} that you can throw me in?

@darksoulSP
My:
Mesprit lv.x

Your:
Shaymin lv.x land form

I have one, but do you have gengar SF LMK

kashmaster said:
I have one, but do you have gengar SF LMK

I have but I can`t throw them in, sry.....
Throwing in one skorupi for a gengar sf xD

no I don't want you to throw them in lol :D CML for them

kashmaster said:
no I don't want you to throw them in lol :D CML for them

sry I don`t see anything for them, PM if you want to finalize our deal ^^...

Would you do uxie lv X for 4x gengar and 3x machamp LMK

kashmaster said:
Would you do uxie lv X for 4x gengar and 3x machamp LMK

I won`t and I do not have x4 gengar xD... But you can CML for your dusky lv.x.... : P

how many gengar SF do you have?

Back