• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have: A lot. Want: In desperate need of Shaymin lv.x (Land form)...

RE: The big return of the big, Vrapceboy is back from dead guys, now with much stuff...

kashmaster said:
how many gengar SF do you have?

I have x2, but before 5 mins I reallized I need them for something, so at my list there are 0 gengars now. Sry :(

RE: The big return of the big, Vrapceboy is back from dead guys, now with much stuff...

hmm ok I will pm you about the machmap-drapion trade tommorow and also can you throw in 3 machop and 2 machoke thanks

kashmaster said:
hmm ok I will pm you about the machmap-drapion trade tommorow and also can you throw in 3 machop and 2 machoke thanks

I would like to, but I do not have them :(

ok I will see then about our trade, if you stay online tommorow I will LYK

kashmaster said:
ok I will see then about our trade, if you stay online tommorow I will LYK

I am online everyday, add me in your buddy list so we can arrange the deal when you and I will be online^^

please check my list for either of your PR sleeves. PM me with any offer

RE: The big return of the big, Vrapceboy is back from dead guys, now with much stuff....

Updated with new wants, kashmaster please PM me....

RE: The big return of the big, Vrapceboy is back from dead guys, now with much stuff....

Shaymin Lv. X Sky for your Rockets Raikou Ex and/or Shining Gyarados (I have 2)

Shaymin Lv X, for Shining Gyarados and Rockets Raikou EX, I have 2, both Sky,also want sleeves,mainly Giratina.

I am interested in your Shining Gyarados, especially if it is 1st Ed! Please CML for any trades! :p

darksoulSP said:
I am interested in your Shining Gyarados, especially if it is 1st Ed! Please CML for any trades! :p

My Shining Gyarados for your shaymin lv.x land form, is that ok?

Shining Suicune said:
Shaymin Lv X, for Shining Gyarados and Rockets Raikou EX, I have 2, both Sky,also want sleeves,mainly Giratina.

No way and moderators edit your post, so when you do that what is necessary to trade.... So that you know I refuse your offer big time

I have
Giratina (let loose) RH
Delcatty PL
x2 shaymin sky and land
x2 squirtle Pl
lots of RR trainers, just ask.
And check my list for other things you like!

I really want your
x1 Claydol GE
x1 baltoy GE

And i kinda want
Dusknoir sleeves
But i dont really need the dusknoiur sleeves.

I can't do it for Landmin X... Do you have any holo energies?

CML for Roseanne's Research please. :)

RE: OMG guys vrapceboy is back again now with SV and many lv.xs

i'm not going to trade garchomp for palkia however i'm intressed in ur 2x cyrus's conspiracy

Dark Cynthia said:
I'm not going to trade garchomp for palkia however I'm intressed in ur 2x cyrus's conspiracy

Dont want anything... Thanks for your precious time beeing hin my topic:)

I accept it... Please PM me to confirm our deal :)... BTW please kashmaster can we both send tomorrow? I really need those cards and we are trading to different countries soo I am afraid it won`t get here at time I need it :(... Please accept my terms I never ripped or cheated any1 on Pokebeach.... Ask mods if u dont believe me...

^ I am sorry but you are on these forums infrequently and have less refs so I should have the rights to pick who sends first. LMK if you can :D

Back