• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have DGX, staples, SP look here! W: Porygon Z lv. X

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Radical Trades H: PR Sleevesx4 DCL full Rare Candy x4 reward energies and more

ok cool i'll try to hold on to it for you.

RE: Radical Trades H: PR Sleevesx4 DCL full Rare Candy x4 reward energies and more

Thank you. :) if you could send me a PM as a reminder titled "Cresellia darkrai top" or something in case I forget your username

RE: Radical Trades H: PR Sleevesx4 DCL top Rare Candy x4 reward energies Gengar and more

bump
bump bump

RE: Radical Trades H: PR Sleevesx4 DCL top Rare Candy x4 reward energies Gengar and more

Sorry no RH twins.

Sorry didn't see anything for the Gengar X

"Sorry didn't see anything for the Gengar X "

RE: Need Vs. Seeker and Poke Drawer

I like the deal of the RH gyarados for the theme deck holo one. I can trade it right after friday, since that's my city's.

cml for sleeves
is skarmory UD rh?

is the LA oddish you have grass or psychic? sorry I don't memorize it by attack name

Ok just pm when you want to swap our gyarados

No thanks I can send the reward energies to t&t for like 14.50 so I value them about that much. Feel free to reoffer.

I have 2 non holo skarmory and two of each oddish from la. I'll cyl later as I'm on an iPhone right now. I'll always take cash for the sleeves tho.

That shouldn't be too big of a problem but is it possible to send a scan or pic of the vs seeker? And what are you looking to get for it?

my dgx fpor your promocroak?
my 4 RH pokedrawer +, 6 machoke TM, 1 black belt: your Sealed Player Rewards Energy 2010 Player Reward Energy 2007 Water Energy RH x3 Fighting Energy RH x2 Psychic Energy RH Fire Energy RH x1

I no longer have the 2010 reward energies, do you have any non holo poke-drawer?

@mlouden03
I like
4 quick ball
4 poke drawer
4 poke blower
1-6 Machoke TM (if you have them of course)

1 Gengar Prime
1 Azelf LA
1-2 uxie (LP)
1-2 Call energy
1 Smeargle UD RH
1-2 Vileplume UD

Make an offer for as many sleeve packs as you want.

@mcsskater
my promocroak water energy x3 fire x1 fight x2 (2007 LP) for your DGX and poke drawer non holo x4 lmk thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back