• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have: FA Bianca, FA META EX Want: Lugia EX FA, Hypnotoxic Beam

RE: TheLostZone's Trade thread. H: Golden Catcher, EX, Secret Rares. W: *'s and others

can you cml for 1x gold catcher please? I have 3x Normal Catcher from your wants :) (2 of them are in slightly played condition)

RE: TheLostZone's Trade thread. H: Golden Catcher, EX, Secret Rares. W: *'s and others

The Pikachu Mafia said:
can you cml for 1x gold catcher please? I have 3x Normal Catcher from your wants :) (2 of them are in slightly played condition)

Only really interested in the catcher, I would trade a golden catcher for them though :p

you would trade a golden catcher for my 3x normal catcher?

The Pikachu Mafia said:
you would trade a golden catcher for my 3x normal catcher?

oh sorry I meant wouldn't :l

oh okay lol :p thanks anyways

Okay, well LMK what you want to do.

cml for:
x1 Shiny Hydreigon

Please CML for:

Mewtwo EX NXD (damaged) 1x

Hey, CML for 1x Golden Catcher and Shiny Chandelure. Also, how bad are the conditions on the Mewtwo EX FA and the Charizard Star?

Hey there,

Any shot at that Registeel *?

I still have Suicune * up for trade and a few other notables on my trade thread. Also, I have access to sealed booster packs from just about any set. I do business with an elderly gentleman from time to time and I can pick some up from his store if you're interested. I could also use a couple of your cheaper Primes. Still haven't gotten around to finishing my Prime collection. :)

Take care,
SoulWind

Is your Registeel* mint? Like, flawless? If so, I have an entei* and ill add something with it for it. My entei has a very *small* almost unnoticeable bend-like mark. LMK

SoulWind said:
Hey there,

Any shot at that Registeel *?

I still have Suicune * up for trade and a few other notables on my trade thread. Also, I have access to sealed booster packs from just about any set. I do business with an elderly gentleman from time to time and I can pick some up from his store if you're interested. I could also use a couple of your cheaper Primes. Still haven't gotten around to finishing my Prime collection. :)

Take care,
SoulWind

I don't think I can trade registeel :p I am trying to collect all the stars :p

Hydro Cannon said:
Is your Registeel* mint? Like, flawless? If so, I have an entei* and ill add something with it for it. My entei has a very *small* almost unnoticeable bend-like mark. LMK

it is NM do to some back whitening

Could you CML for 2x Golden Catcher please?

RE: TheLostZone's Trades. H: Golden Catcher, EX, etc W: FA N, Gold Catcher, Gothitelle

bump. updated wants

RE: TheLostZone's Trades. H: Golden Catcher, EX, etc W: FA N, Gold Catcher, Gothitelle

CML for Shiny Hydreigon

cml for:

x2 Golden Catcher

Back