• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have: FA Bianca, FA META EX Want: Lugia EX FA, Hypnotoxic Beam

RE: TheLostZone's Trades. H: Golden Catcher, EX, etc W: ~~FA N~~

Could you please CML for 1x Mewtwo EX (the non-damaged one, doesn't matter if it's FA or not)? Thanks.

Cml for two zekrom fa

Roronoa Zoro said:
Could you please CML for 1x Mewtwo EX (the non-damaged one, doesn't matter if it's FA or not)? Thanks.

The mewtwo is gone sorry :/

cf11 said:
Cml for two zekrom fa

I liked Shiny Emboar and Klinkklang

RE: TheLostZone's Trades. H: Golden Catcher, EX, etc W: Mew EX, Terrakion EX, FA N

Are these Mint? I have two FA N :)

x1 Latios ex Delta Species (dragon frontiers)
x1 Registeel *
x1 Regirock *
x1 Treecko *

RE: TheLostZone's Trades. H: Golden Catcher, EX, etc W: Mew EX, Terrakion EX, FA N

silentsword77 said:
Are these Mint? I have two FA N :)

x1 Latios ex Delta Species (dragon frontiers)
x1 Registeel *
x1 Regirock *
x1 Treecko *

I'd say the latios is in decent condtion like a 7/10 not mint or NM though. everything else MINT registeel is NM

How much do you value the Registeel? Does it have scratches on the foil, edgewear on the back?

silentsword77 said:
How much do you value the Registeel? Does it have scratches on the foil, edgewear on the back?

Just light edge wear on the back I'd say like 30ish
EDIT: I really need the x2 RH pokemon catcher as well as the FA N :)

Hey, I'm very interested in your Golden Catchers. I do have a Gothitelle Magic Room and a Braviary EP. Can you cml to see if there's anything you're interested in (link in sig)?

I also pre-ordered a couple Terrakion-EX FA from TnT, so I can let you know when/if they arrive if you don't see anything I have atm that you want. I can trade one of them away, maybe two but I dunno.

Celebi23 said:
Hey, I'm very interested in your Golden Catchers. I do have a Gothitelle Magic Room and a Braviary EP. Can you cml to see if there's anything you're interested in (link in sig)?

I also pre-ordered a couple Terrakion-EX FA from TnT, so I can let you know when/if they arrive if you don't see anything I have atm that you want. I can trade one of them away, maybe two but I dunno.

You have quite the collection! I Liked Raikou EX FA but that's not the biggest want and I may have another trade set up for x2 Terrakion EX

I'm interested in your Rayquza EX FA. Please CML for him

Sleeping Snorlax said:
I'm interested in your Rayquza EX FA. Please CML for him

only saw x3 pokemon catcher

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Would you do two catchers and something small for him?

i'd kinda like to see where the price goes but thats a good offer. let me cyl

edit: only see the catcher

Check my list for Golden Catcher please!:)

Please CML for:

x1 Raikou EX
x1 Raikou EX FA

I have from your wants:
Gothitelle magic room
Pokemon Catcher

TheLostZone said:
Just light edge wear on the back I'd say like 30ish
EDIT: I really need the x2 RH pokemon catcher as well as the FA N :)

Thanks for letting me know! However, I can pick up Mint/NM ones on eBay for around $22-23, so I'll have to pass.

Darkscyther said:
Check my list for Golden Catcher please!:)

I did like the x4 rh catcher

NarcoticHobo said:
Please CML for:

x1 Raikou EX
x1 Raikou EX FA

I have from your wants:
Gothitelle magic room
Pokemon Catcher

How many pokemon catcher

silentsword77 said:
Thanks for letting me know! However, I can pick up Mint/NM ones on eBay for around $22-23, so I'll have to pass.

Fair enough :)

Would you be able to do 4 RH cathcher for the 2 Golden Cathers?

If not, shoot me a counter offer! :)

Back