• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have: lots of rares, and goodies! Want video game stuff, worthless tcg stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Have EX, Rares, and more!

The Genesects are decked unfortunately (that's why I'm trying to upgrade them) but if that changes, I'll LYK. :D

Sir Taco said:
The Genesects are decked unfortunately (that's why I'm trying to upgrade them) but if that changes, I'll LYK. :D

I really need a genesect for a deck badly... I hope we can come to an agreement.

I wish I could, but then I wouldn't have anything to play for Regionals. :( Sorry!

Sir Taco said:
I wish I could, but then I wouldn't have anything to play for Regionals. :( Sorry!

How about after regionals? Could you get your hands on an extra genesect?

I don't currently have a way to get a spare one, and I will probably be playing VirGen until at least X/Y 1. I'll try to get a spare if I can, but I don't have a way to ATM.

Bump! Opening plasma blast elite trainer box and booster box Friday! Putting the elite trainer box on YouTube. Hopefully updating with new things then.

The only things I see are English Iris FA would add to mewtwo plush for the iris. I would sell mewtwo at events for $10. I am kinda interested in Japanese FA virizion ex but its a low want because I cant play it in poke events (tournaments). If you get any shiny blastoise, Japanese shiny plasma charizard, black kyurem EX, or any ultra rares from p freeze or p blast (Eng only) let me know. Or you can go to my sales thread.

Binx345 said:
The only things I see are English Iris FA would add to mewtwo plush for the iris. I would sell mewtwo at events for $10. I am kinda interested in Japanese FA virizion ex but its a low want because I cant play it in poke events (tournaments). If you get any shiny blastoise, Japanese shiny plasma charizard, black kyurem EX, or any ultra rares from p freeze or p blast (Eng only) let me know. Or you can go to my sales thread.

My virizion ex japanese is regular art. I can't find any prices but I would vlaue it at 10 dollars, about the same price. I could throw in another rare card of some sort, from plasma blast, freeze, or storm.

G-Booster + Xx plasma energy (I literally have like 10-20) for registeel EX?

Emma Watson said:
G-Booster + Xx plasma energy (I literally have like 10-20) for registeel EX?

I'm actually getting some plasma energy. I need to take those off. I'll give you registeel for a g booster and shadow traid x2/colress machine x2? Is that good?

Emma Watson said:
deal. PM me to confirm.

G'ah.... scared the poo outta me... Will do. How'd you reply so fast? I was editing it... any other metas you have, btw?

Daenordus said:
Emma Watson said:
deal. PM me to confirm.

G'ah.... scared the poo outta me... Will do. How'd you reply so fast? I was editing it... any other metas you have, btw?

I have pretty much every trainer you could want from plasma freeze (I opened like 3 boxes of PLF)

and some PLB trainers (opened about 1/2 box of PLB)

Oh I have 2 Eng virizion ex, dont really need Jap ones, just that I want a FA but prefer it to be English. And I just pulled a FA english iris. There are 9 ultra rares I am missing from P freeze, 11 UR from p blast, and shiny balstoise. Its mostly shinies and FA's. I really only want English versions of those. But if you Japanese battle boost- enterprise or imakuni....I am wanting those also.

Binx345 said:
Oh I have 2 Eng virizion ex, dont really need Japanese ones, just that I want a FA but prefer it to be English. And I just pulled a FA english iris. There are 9 ultra rares I am missing from P freeze, 11 UR from p blast, and shiny balstoise. Its mostly shinies and FA's. I really only want English versions of those. But if you Japanese battle boost- enterprise or imakuni....I am wanting those also.

What do you want for an English virizion ex?

It2Zoroark said:
CML for RH Catcher?

I'm really wanting to upgrade my reverse holo catcher. How about I give it to you along with Bianca fa and iris fa, and cobalion fa for your shiny catcher?

I am strictly looking for FA Juniper/N/Skyla/Darkrai EX/Keldeo EX/Tropical Beach for the Shiny Catcher sorry.

Do you have any FA Juniper's, FA Skyla, or FA N's? I have a Virizion EX for trade let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back