• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Haves:Lots of Old Cards! Wants: Rare Elemental Heroes, Primes and TONS of Energies!

Should I get a tin every two months, or a pack every month?

• Tin

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • Pack

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • I really don't care XD

Votes: 17 32.7%

• Total voters
RE: LillipupFTW's Collector's TCG Trading Corner!

CML for:
Deoxys Delta Species
Abiliboar RH
Zoroark Promo

Thanks!

-PR101

RE: LillipupFTW's Collector's TCG Trading Corner!

Is there anything on my list you want for that snorlax? Lol your want list is very vague

RE: Haves: Abiliboar, FA Reshiram, Abiliperior, and more. Wants: Plushies, LV.X's, SP and sleeves!

Could you check my list for Reshiram Full Art and Zoroark Promo? Let me know if you find anything you need, thanks. =)

RE: Haves: Abiliboar, FA Reshiram, Abiliperior, and more. Wants: Plushies, LV.X's, SP and sleeves!

Sorry, didn't see anything. Do you have any LV.X?

I'm interested in your Oshawott Promo, and a few lesser wants include Zoroark and RH Abiliboar. CMT? And do you think you can post on my thread? That way I can get back to you quicker. I DO have SP Lv.Xs, including Blaziken FB LV.X Dialga G LV.X, and Staraptor FB LV.X. Thanks!

do you still have shiny pikachu? would you trade it for these:
mewtwo lv.x
staraptor fb lv.x
garchomp c lv.x
shaymin lv.x

LillipupFTW said:
Sorry, didn't see anything. Do you have any LV.X?
I have 2x Absol G Lv.X (1 Played) and a Garchomp C Lv.X (Promo). Let me know if you're interested, thanks.

I was trying to figure out your deal of the week. Exactly what lv x's are included? Also, is it for the Lugia Legend AND that other card?

Do you have the japanese misty's tears?

Back