• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Haves:Lots of Old Cards! Wants: Rare Elemental Heroes, Primes and TONS of Energies!

Should I get a tin every two months, or a pack every month?

• Tin

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • Pack

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • I really don't care XD

Votes: 17 32.7%

• Total voters
RE: Haves: Abiliboar, FA Reshiram, Abiliperior, and more. Wants: Plushies, LV.X's, SP and sleeves!

@Afro-G: No thanks. Thanks for asking.
@forney: This is the deal: So, if you want to make a trade, you can say this as the deal:

My:
Lugia LEGEND Full
Abiliboar or Abiliperior

Your:
Three LV.X's
@Soariyant: No, I have this one:http://www.pokemon-cards.net/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/jgmh/JGMH-TR018.jpg . It's called Misty's wishes.

RE: Haves: Abiliboar, FA Reshiram, Abiliperior, and more. Wants: Plushies, LV.X's, SP and sleeves!

Can you CML for your Armaldo ex and your lvXs?

Okay I have Rhyperior LV X (Pack), Electivire LV X, Magnezone LvX, Arceus LV X (tin), and Garchomp C LVX (tin)

I want that deal :)

i got skipped.....

@mewyoshi: Oh, sorry, I don't.
@forney: No thanks.

hipoke said:
I'm interested in your Oshawott Promo, and a few lesser wants include Zoroark and RH Abiliboar. CMT? And do you think you can post on my thread? That way I can get back to you quicker. I DO have SP Lv.Xs, including Blaziken FB LV.X Dialga G LV.X, and Staraptor FB LV.X. Thanks!

I think I was skipped.

I have 2 FB LvX. I'd like to take the deal of the week.

Okay, which ones, and you need threee LV.X's or another SP. What others do you have?

Do you have any VS Series Cards?

No, I don't.

I am interested in x1 Emboar ability and x1 Reshiram full art.

From your wants I have a ton of basic SP Pokemon, and you can check my list for anything else you might want once my trade thread gets approved.

I have traded both of them. Do you want anything else? I still have my Lugia LEGEND full.

RE: Haves: Lugia LEGEND , Abiliperior, and more. Wants: Plushies, LV.X's, SP and sleeves!

GIANT BUMP! So big, it deserves a picture.
Updated my wants on the beginning of the page!
TVMr._Bump.jpg

RE: Haves: Lugia LEGEND , Abiliperior, and more. Wants: Plushies, LV.X's, SP and sleeves!

Those are the only FB ones that I have...
Also, yesterday, you had it listed as 2...

I have
x1 Houndoom G
x1 Steelix GL
x1 Gliscor E4
x1 Fortress G
x1 Flareon E4

I like
x1 Armaldo EX
x1 Shiny Pikachu (Picture please)

Um, I traded those.
Anybody wanna trade? I have FOUR Klingklangs.

LillipupFTW said:
Um, I traded those.
Anybody wanna trade? I have FOUR Klingklangs.

Do you have any JPN Black or White cards? Or any JPN Holos?

I have a JPN Erika's Dragonair.

LillipupFTW said:
I have a JPN Erika's Dragonair.

Can I see a picture of it please.

MY: garchomp c lv x promo]

Your: original mewtwo and charizard (what set is this)

Back