• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Hello! Anybody there? I want to trade with you... Major Rising Rivals Update! Luxray GL Lv.X! Some H

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: All Traders Come Here!

karim - I didn't see anything I liked, sorry
overdose - How about
My: Magnezone Lv.X and 4-3-1 Gengar SF line
For Your: Flygon Lv.X (english)

I have 3 SW Magmortar already but if you insist I will look again.

Sorry, I need Lv.X badly so I would probably trade for them, if you get any let me know.
Darksoul - I need one more thing from you maybe a Charmander SF secret rare as well.
So the trade would be My: Scizor ex
For Your: Charmander SF, Charmeleon SF, Zapdos MD
If you accept PM me.

The Scizor EX for lv X? How about my Zapdos MD and Heatran X (pack) for Scizor EX?

hmmm...still skipped, but it's cool...looks like you have most of your wants that I was offering now anyway

nabby101 said:
I would do that but it costs me quite a bit to ship so I want to do bigger trades if possible.
By the way Jaimonster, my trade with geo didn't work out. Would you accept that trade?

Hahaha, No. Im Sorry, but seeing how you base stuff on Ebay Prices, I withdraw my offer.

Haven't heard from you in a while overdose, is the trade a deal?
My:
Magnezone Lv.X
4-3-1 Gengar SF line
For Your:
Flygon Lv.X (english)

nabby101 said:
I would do that but it costs me quite a bit to ship so I want to do bigger trades if possible.
By the way Jaimonster, my trade with geo didn't work out. Would you accept that trade?

why did our trade fall? atleast with out me knowing? i'm still waiting for your pm. well atleast was. thats not cool what you are doing

Oh sorry geo I was thinking of someone else, I'll pm you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back