• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Hello! Anybody there? I want to trade with you... Major Rising Rivals Update! Luxray GL Lv.X! Some H

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hello! Anybody there? I got Hippowdon X, Drapion X, + more!

How about those two and my reverse holo Espeon MD for the 2 SF Gengar and a 1 Lumineon SF?

No I can't do that as I only really need the espeon. Maybe the lumneon for the espeon?

Then why did you ask to CML for the other two?

RE: Hello! Anybody there? I got Hippowdon X, Drapion X, + more! I'm waiting...

Bump #1 + Update got Flygon RR and Shiftry RR

RE: Hello! Anybody there? I got Hippowdon X, Drapion X, Flygon RR + more! I'm waiting......

please cml for
lugia SW RH
Broken Time-Space
bebe's search (i dont care if its holo)
bucks training LA
prof oaks visit SW

RE: Hello! Anybody there? I got Hippowdon X, Drapion X, Flygon RR + more! I'm waiting...

(I'm not trading BTS I don't know why it's on there)
How about My:
Bucks x3
POV x2
Lugia SW rh x1

For Your:
Heat Rotom x1

RE: Hello! Anybody there? I got Hippowdon X, Drapion X, Flygon RR + more! I'm waiting...

nabby101 said:
(I'm not trading BTS I don't know why it's on there)
How about My:
Bucks x3
POV x2
Lugia SW rh x1

For Your:
Heat Rotom x1
alright sounds good to me i'll pm u

Great!

RE: Hello! Anybody there? I got Hippowdon X, Drapion X, Flygon RR + more! I'm waiting for you...

Bump #1 for week

RE: I got Mismagius GL X, Hippowdon X, Drapion X, Flygon RR + more! I'm waiting for you to trade with me...

CML for
Mewtwo Lv.X (tin)

RE: I got Mismagius GL X, Hippowdon X, Drapion X, Flygon RR + more! I'm waiting for you to trade with me...

@islamsoliman
all I saw was Lookers, and that wouldn't be enough.
@pokekid brandon
how about my espeon rh and one of the two holos mentioned for the two gengar?

RE: I got Mismagius GL X, Hippowdon X, Heat Rotom, Flygon RR + more! I'm waiting for you to trade with me...

nabby101 are you talking to me

nabby101 said:
@islamsoliman
all I saw was Lookers, and that wouldn't be enough.
@pokekid brandon
how about my espeon rh and one of the two holos mentioned for the two gengar?

Part of it I was.

RE: I got Mismagius GL X, Hippowdon X, Heat Rotom, Flygon RR + more! I'm waiting for you to trade with me...

how about lookers and lucains asighiment

Please CML for
Bebes Search x3
Cynthias x2
Proffessor Rowan x2

CML for 31 Magmortar rh and lugia rh and magmortor rh please

@islamsoliman - There's nothing on your list that I want and Lugia is being traded.
@srspoony - Sorry, I didn't see anything.

RE: I got Mismagius GL X, Hippowdon X, 2 Heat Rotom, Flygon RR + more! I'm waiting for you to trade with me...

bumpa #1

RE: I got Mismagius GL X, Hippowdon X, 2 Heat Rotom, Flygon RR + more! I'm waiting for you to trade with me...

Well anything for the 3 Bebe's? I really need them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back