HenryP's 2011-2012 Cities! 21 down. Done for the season.

RE: HenryP's 2011-2012 Cities! 1 down 22 to go!

People will post what you played in the what won Cities thread on 'gym, you know. Once you use a deck for a tournament, it's not a secret.

Anyway, congrats on your first win. Have fun at the rest, although I'd never even want to go to that many lol.

lol posting a cities thread on POKEBEACH of all places, and then making people pm you to find out what deck you played. i bet you feel like the chillest 14 year old in the entire world.

Haha I also posted this on HT. I just didn't want people to know what I was playing before today, but because I'm not playing it today anyways, I played Eel Zone.

Celebi23 said:
People will post what you played in the what won Cities thread on 'gym, you know. Once you use a deck for a tournament, it's not a secret.

Anyway, congrats on your first win. Have fun at the rest, although I'd never even want to go to that many lol.
*first win of the season

Oh, and by the way. All of your FL Marathon cities are messed up.

lol.

3rd today beacuse of opponents opponents :/

You should convince my mom to let me go to Hilliard tomorrow, because she's thinking about taking me.

If I went I don't know what I'd play, so I hope she makes a decision soon so I can at least try to make a deck. BTW, what won Masters?

Masters is still going, and I'll PM you some lists in 30mins

Oh? You're still down there?

I thought you would have left.

Henry is a nerd. Too many cities for such a nerd to go to. See, this is why you're a nerd. You go to pokemon tournaments everyday of the week, and still get good grades in the Duelist Academy. Ugh, why'd your change your username? That makes you less nerdy Mr Piplup, but I don't know how to change names, therefore you sir, are a nerd. I hate you man. :\

Btw how'd Chandy work out? You still want the cards, I might need a Beach, what do you value it at if any?

Zangoose said:
Henry is a nerd. Too many cities for such a nerd to go to. See, this is why you're a nerd. You go to pokemon tournaments everyday of the week, and still get good grades in the Duelist Academy. Ugh, why'd your change your username? That makes you less nerdy Mr Piplup, but I don't know how to change names, therefore you sir, are a nerd. I hate you man. :\

Btw how'd Chandy work out? You still want the cards, I might need a Beach, what do you value it at if any?

Go scrub up some other website *cough*HT*cough* andy :p

Good job, it's working. Anyways, Zele tell your Mom that it's fun in Columbus

She says she has a lot of work to do but I told her she could see a movie cuz she wants to see Breaking Dawn. BTW, where are the lists you promised? :((

Oh come on...There goes one top 40 slot O_O

Going to the first four listed in FL. I wear a Luxio Hat.

Ok, cool. I'll look for you when I'm there.

12 tails in a row...ouchies...
oh well i scrubbed out @ 9th...i think i'm starting my old habits again...
cya @ columbus again.

I'll be at Chardon if your going. Decided to go there instead of mansfeild for an easy win.

Officially going to Chardon. :>

IDK what I'll play. I'm testing a cool deck now, I just need to get it working. It's a really cool concept, but it's a little bit unconsistent. :<

Back