HenryP's 2011-2012 Cities! 21 down. Done for the season.

RE: HenryP's 2011-2012 Cities! 14 down 10 to go!

Don't mock my whining voiceeeee haha Henry let me win the city todaaaay! My whining didn't work :( And tsk tsk, don't rage at Gengar kid Henry!;P We don't need a repeat of the intense card flicking.

PokemonJon said:
you're jealous because I owned you twice in two days, its ok though, we all lose especially you :)

Lol i played you once and got lucksacked by your 3 plus powers to kill my Eviolited Kyruem. I really don't care how good you think you are, the reality is that you suck. Hopeully I never have to see your annoying litttle face again. Pokemon yo, come at me bro.

Hi Jon, didn't know you joined (*cough*2trol@henree*cough*) :eek: I believe you know who I am.

Why do I find it entertaining to have two of my friends have a go at each other...I'm so cruel.

Summer's back too, now it's a partaaay.

I forgot Jon beat Henry that day.....the day I got fifth and 3-1...pretty much just because Jon luck sacked that one match...hmmm, maybe I should be angry at Jon too. Jkjkjkjk I won't get accuse innocent people, luck is to blame here.

Nb4 mods come and warn both of ya

I stayed with family for some of it, total will be around 700.

Oh, I see. Which ones have had the most success? Congrats on 5 wins btw

In case he doesn't win one?

Your ELO rating is affected either way. This will help him if someone ties him in the amount of Championship Points.

Shaymin Lv.X said:
Why are you actually going to 22 cities, while only 6 counts.

It's only 5, lol.

There should really be an Ohio marathon. :(

That would be a bad idea because we have bad winter weather and no good way of public transportation, like in New Jersey.

It would be perfectly fine. I'd go to all of them even if it's a blizzard and I'd win all of them. It would be better if we did them the first week of November.

Mr. Tea said:
Hi Jon, didn't know you joined (*cough*2trol@henree*cough*) :eek: I believe you know who I am.

Why do I find it entertaining to have two of my friends have a go at each other...I'm so cruel.

Summer's back too, now it's a partaaay.

I forgot Jon beat Henry that day.....the day I got fifth and 3-1...pretty much just because Jon luck sacked that one match...hmmm, maybe I should be angry at Jon too. Jkjkjkjk I won't get accuse innocent people, luck is to blame here.

Nb4 mods come and warn both of ya

HMMM Let me guess... Matias, Plz don't get mad if I spelled your name wrong :)

Summer said:
Don't mock my whining voiceeeee haha Henry let me win the city todaaaay! My whining didn't work :( And tsk tsk, don't rage at Gengar kid Henry!;P We don't need a repeat of the intense card flicking.

Yep that was a good time :) Summer, you're awesome :)

Good luck on the rest of your tournies, I'll be ready for you at worlds... it's a possibility :)

Back