• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Hiro's Trading Thread

Your 1x Entei & Raikou Legend Top Half for my Crobat Prime and 1x Judge?

eevee said:
Your 1x Entei & Raikou Legend Top Half for my Crobat Prime and 1x Judge?

Did u still want the Nats Dragy Promo? I can still throw that in if u want, or am I confusing you with someone else, LOL

I still want your Nats Dragy Promo but I did not think you would want to add it in.

Pkmniac: I'm sorry I really don't see anything

eevee: yeah I will throw it in, mostly because ur helping me get a Card I really need, and the Judge, well I need a lot of them, lol. So 1x Entei & Raikou Legend Top Half and Draggy NAts Promo for your Crobat Prime and 1x Judge? Pm me with these details so we can confirm.

piplup234 said:
Hey Dustin, I have an Espy* and lots of JUDGE =P and like the professor mat. LMK

Well I am running low, I can order more me thinks. LMK if there is anything else.

hey i have 4 judge cards are flareon star
Pokemon Professor Mat
Pokemon Professor Sleeves
Pokemon Professor 4 Pocket Binder
Lanturn Prime
UL legend
Uxie X
giratina Pack X
2 flygon RR
rhyperiors any sets all

Lmk wat u can do, CML !!!

CML for :
Pokemon Professor Mat
Pokemon Professor Sleeves
Pokemon Professor 4 Pocket Binder

i have steelix prime, ursaring prime, t tar prime, lanturn prime for trade...lmk
thanks

PokemonLv63X:

I can do the prof Mat for the Flareon Star and I can throw in some Rhyperiors for the judges?

Javier8100: Sorry didn't see anything

ash_satoshi: I liek the Ursaring and T-Tar Prime, what do u want to do for a trade?

ash_satoshi: Sounds good to me, pm me with the details and we can confirm this!

festizzio: Deal. PM me the details so we can confirm

Hiro191 said:
PokemonLv63X:

I can do the prof Mat for the Flareon Star and I can throw in some Rhyperiors for the judges?

Javier8100: Sorry didn't see anything

ash_satoshi: I liek the Ursaring and T-Tar Prime, what do u want to do for a trade?

um if u giv me the mat and the binder, i will giv u the star and the judges.PM me!!!

Back