How many Decks ?

How many Decks at a time ?

• Total voters
I have tons of decklists made that I use for Redshark but I only have one deck actually made.

I always have 1 because I don't have enough of the important trainers (RC, NM, etc.).

I am not going to waste time building multiple decks if I'm only playing one for a tourney. I can easily test any other deck on RS.

That being said, I do have enough trainers for two decks, yet I only keep one at a time.

Define "deck". I have 3 decks at any given time, but I carry around some of my deck making materials to tournaments, in case I'm using Kingdra/Scizor, and everyone there is using Gigas.

I've got enough of the 'key' cards (Rare Candy, Claydol, etc...) to make four decks at a time. I just don't see the point in having more than one made at a time, though, considering only one can be played at a tournament.

I usually have 2 at a time, so I can battle myself. :p
Test myself against today's metagames... or the LBS deck I have. :p

I can make up to five decks, but since I only have 2 claydol, I only use 1.
Unless I switch out.

I find it useful to have multiple decks so you have a tournament deck, and something you threw together that you want to test at league.

I have about 20 decks at one time give or take a couple. I have around 6 decks that are up to speed for the current format. These decks can definately handle their own in tournaments.

Back