How many Decks ?

How many Decks at a time ?

• Total voters
Jamtok said:
Zyflair said:
I am not going to waste time building multiple decks if I'm only playing one for a tourney. I can easily test any other deck on RS.

That being said, I do have enough trainers for two decks, yet I only keep one at a time.

'Nuff said; couldn't agree more, Zyflair. That's exactly what RS should be for, too.

Not everybody has RS, or has access to RS...so it's not quite so simple to say that's what RS is for...I didn't have it until recently, and while I might use it to work on my modified decks, I will still keep my 20+ unlim decks until I see fit to break them down for modified decks that need building for an event...the rest are fun to play with during league, and helps get other players into the game, if they have a deck built they can play and learn to play with...instead of the weak theme decks

There are people like me that can't figure out RS, so we just make multiple decks to play at league.

Whenever I'd actually try to pick the game back up, I'd usually have around 2-3 decks, not anymore than that at one time.

But I always have to think about this one guy that I met at a local Pokemon League, he was in his 40's, and had an entire, huge tub full of Pokemon decks. He named each one of them, too.. it made me wonder if maybe my 3 decks weren't enough. o_O

Back