How many Decks ?

How many Decks at a time ?

• Total voters
I have 1 DECENT deck, 1 deck I build for my mom, which is pretty bad, and some starter decks for the kids at my league, but that's it. I used to have a million and one decks when I was still young and ignorant. Now I just don't see the point, I won't be able to use all the trainers I want in it, and what's the point? I only use one deck at a time any ways. I also only have 60 non-damaged Japanese Pokéball sleeves, and I refuse to use a deck without them, those things cost quite a lot. I change my deck every now and then, though.

I usually have 3 decks at a time. I have a little sister who plays, and she always thought it was cool to have a deck all holo. So, I did that made her Mario all holo. And in doing that, I got a huge number of Trainers (Roseanne, Bebe, etc.) so I treated myself and built another one. Now, I am in the midst of getting Scizor all holo in which I am only 5 cards away. =F So, after getting that Trainer line all holo, I made another deck which is my scout deck. As for you that are complaining about having too little Trainers or Claydols. I have 9 Claydol, 27 Bebe, 21 Roseanne, 19 Rare Candy, 33 Night Maintenance, and essentials like that.

So my current deck count: Three. Two for me, one for my sister. ;]

I have 2 decks, since I don't have much trainers and supporters to make a third deck.

TofU said:
I usually have 3 decks at a time. I have a little sister who plays, and she always thought it was cool to have a deck all holo. So, I did that made her Mario all holo. And in doing that, I got a huge number of Trainers (Roseanne, Bebe, etc.) so I treated myself and built another one. Now, I am in the midst of getting Scizor all holo in which I am only 5 cards away. =F So, after getting that Trainer line all holo, I made another deck which is my scout deck. As for you that are complaining about having too little Trainers or Claydols. I have 9 Claydol, 27 Bebe, 21 Roseanne, 19 Rare Candy, 33 Night Maintenance, and essentials like that.

So my current deck count: Three. Two for me, one for my sister. ;]

Nine Claydol....27 Bebe....21 Roseanne....19 Candy....

I am so envious....=P

I only have....one Claydol, 5 Roseanne's, 5 Night Maintenance, 13 Bebe's, and 5 Rare Candy....

And my brother uses around half of those I listed above. =( Now you see why I have to switch out Trainers...

HEY! I have... 2 Claydols, 8 Bebe's, 3 Roseanne's, and ... OK A lot of Night Maintenance, but you don't hear my complaining! :p

Well, I use the World's LBS deck. And my modified deck. That's 2.

lol, I wasn't complaining, I was just saying how sad it was for me to have such limited resources....

I used to only have a single Rare Candy, until I got 3 off of the internet for $1.80 each.

I will eventually try to get some Bebe's, Night Maintenance, and Rare Candy off of the internet....but Roseanne's? I'll buy the Electivire deck for the price of 2, thank you.

PKM4 said:
I have about 20 decks at one time give or take a couple. I have around 6 decks that are up to speed for the current format. These decks can definately handle their own in tournaments.

I'm with you on that, I have about 20+ myself, but most of mine are unlim...I have maybe 3-4 format ready

I think it's easy for me to make decks, because I'm not reliant upon specific "format" cards, I know how to build a good deck without em'...so I'm not really worried about switching out or needing a bunch of extras

i have enough to make 2 decks at the same time(most pokemon;trainers and supporters) but one won't have claydol; instead it will use uxie draw engine.

if were on the topic of how many blah we have then i have:
4 claydol (enough for 2 decks :p)
9 bebes
13 roseannes
20 something NM
3 uxie
1 uxie X
for decks, i usually have 2 decks with one hlaf complete on, or one that uses an uxie line or something like that.

i have four, plus, at any one time. right now i have two tournament quality decks, an experimental one, and one that i like & works, but is only competitive at league. i have the cards for most, but have to proxy one of my 2-2 baltoy/claydol sets, and the other uxie x.

Well i have two decks always carried. Lack of Bebe's kills me.
I think i only have 10-11 bebe, 8 roseanne and 4 claydol. Only 2 or being used though.

2 decks typically. Fun deck for me and a Godly deck for my Mom.

dmaster out.

Zyflair said:
I am not going to waste time building multiple decks if I'm only playing one for a tourney. I can easily test any other deck on RS.

That being said, I do have enough trainers for two decks, yet I only keep one at a time.

'Nuff said; couldn't agree more, Zyflair. That's exactly what RS should be for, too.

Not really, sometimes, the good thing about having more than one deck at a time is that you can play with more than one in league. It can sometimes get boring if you only play one deck.

Sasarai said:
Not really, sometimes, the good thing about having more than one deck at a time is that you can play with more than one in league. It can sometimes get boring if you only play one deck.
If all your opponents play the same deck, I'd understand. However, it's normally rogue a third the time over here.

I have one deck at the moment (Tyranitar), but I could in theory switch to playing Empoleon/Omastar and Sceptile/Tangrowth, if i really wanted to for some reason.

However, I don't have enough trainers/Claydols for each of them, so I couldn't have 2 or more decks at the same time, if you know what I mean.

And the good thing about having more than one deck for me is that i need to store less trainer cards. :p That's why I am aiming for a couple more bebe's and roseanne's, so that I can build a third deck.

Back