Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

I have the error card of Dialga, Platinum series number 23.(Bulbapedia Link) It is the Dialga which is colorless type although it was meant to be steel -type. Does anyone know how rare these are and how much is it worth?

Can I know how much the FULL ART from Legendary Treasure worth

-in usd-
Mew EX - I planned to buy 4 [1 for me.. 3 for my brother] - $7
Emolga - $2.5
Shaymin EX - - $ 4
Reshiram EX - $4
Meleotta EX - $4
Zekrom - $36
Reshiram

I'm planing to buy singles for them, But I'm not sure if the price is worth with it's rarity. Since i'm just buying it to complete my FULL ART collection rather than playing them. Given is the price this a friend offer

Check ebay I have seen all those range in price from 1 dollar to 2 dollars a piece for the radiant. The gold cards are 25-35 a piece. If you are not in the U.S.A then shipping will be higher also.

How much should I sell my near mint to mint Crystal Golem and Kabutops?

Am also planning on selling the rare non holo cards and some holo cards as well. I see the non holos going for 3-4$ each and holos 10-20$.

omahanime said:
MrSquarepants said:
How much should I sell my near mint to mint Crystal Golem and Kabutops?

Both sold for about $13 a piece recently.

That seems more like the price for RH.

I've had no trouble selling NM/M ones for $20-25 BIN.

Value my collection

looking to sell my collection on ebay or such but have no idea what it's worth, here are the photos of the entire collection, what do you guys think it's worth?
they're all at least holo and reverse holo, no normals

http://imgur.com/a/hRi16#32

TheTPCProductionz said:
Prices seem to have lowered recently on Crystal cards, anyone know why ?

Which prices are you referring to?

Everything is higher than in the past two years.

This is just a general question, but what kind of cards do TCGO codes usually trade for? Or does it depend what set the TCGO code is from? Thanks!

SCf3 said:
This is just a general question, but what kind of cards do TCGO codes usually trade for? Or does it depend what set the TCGO code is from? Thanks!

It all depends on who you are trading with. I have over 600 online cards from all sets and have had very few trades for them.
Actual pokemon cards are more desirable.

You may have better luck selling on ebay but don't expect more than 30 or 35 cents a piece. Lots of competition on ebay.
Just my 2 cents.

SoulWind said:
TheTPCProductionz said:
Prices seem to have lowered recently on Crystal cards, anyone know why ?

Well on eBay, I have seen them sell for a lot higher in recent years. It seems past year, they haven't been selling for as much.

Well I have a few Crystal Kabutops RH

I remember last year I sold a few for £25 each, which I thought was a good price.

Now I can barely get £15

TheTPCProductionz said:
SoulWind said:

Well on eBay, I have seen them sell for a lot higher in recent years. It seems past year, they haven't been selling for as much.

Well I have a few Crystal Kabutops RH

I remember last year I sold a few for £25 each, which I thought was a good price.

Now I can barely get £15

I take back my previous statement. :p

I think £15 is a good price for most Crystal RH (aside from Ho-Oh and Charizard) so that isn't too bad. It does surprise me that you were able to get £25 in the past two years. I've noticed Charizard sells for a bit more these day; overall, the market is quite saturated in Crystal cards.

Do you think other cards are generally decreasing, increasing, or staying the same?

The cards that I find have increased in price the most lately are the Masaki cards. I could have sworn that last year they were selling for under 55$, now they are going for roughly 70-80$ a piece with high demand in Japan as well.

Thinking of buying a full set of Neos, (first set) and would like to know the price I should be expecting/looking for? (Not looking to buy off this thread)

PokeChimpo said:
Thinking of buying a full set of Neos, (first set) and would like to know the price I should be expecting/looking for? (Not looking to buy off this thread)

It depends on condition and whether or not the cards are 1st ED.

I would expect to pay around $100 for Unlimited and double that for 1st ED in NM condition.

I think cards as a whole, are decreasing in price. A lot of older cards are loosing more value, ex's from EX sets have gone down a lot. FA's and EX's have decreased. I think the market is smaller now. It's not a great time for Pokémon cards right now I don't think.

Back