Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

TheTPCProductionz said:
I was also wondering how much is the Pikachu Pokémon Center 15th Anniversary box set worth ?.

I remember when it first came out it was about £35 now it's like $70 ?

It hit shelves around $25 USD if I remember correctly.

They were limited in production so they quickly shot up to $50-70 on the western market.

Would you advise to getting one, do you think the price will increase even more ?. I want one as a Pikachu collector, but will the price go down ?

Pikachu World Collections, can be bought for like $25 each now on eBay.

The Price of the pikachu anniversary box has gone down since it has saturated the market

Humm, I just keep seeing the price rise on eBay. I will get one, but there isn't really any reason as to why it's sought after. I guess being the Mascot gives it a big price. People overpay for these things, which means people charge high prices.

I would use Yahoo Auctions Japan, but I can't be asked with all the middleman stuff.

Card values?

See both attachments. I would like an estimate of these cards values altogether. Some of the cards have wear on the sides and a little bit scratched. How badly does this stump the value? thanks. also, is it against policy to sell cards on here? I am new.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 37
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 19
Dobson: welcome to the forums! While I can't tell you the value of your cards (I'm not very good at that sort of thing personally), I can tell you that it'll be easier to give you a more accurate value if you tell us which cards are in what condition and/or take some closer/clearer pictures.

As far as selling cards on the forum goes, only Verified Sellers are allowed to sell cards. We do however have a thriving trading community that is open to all members, and after enough trading, you can apply to become a Verified Seller. More information can be found here.

Artemis said:
Dobson: welcome to the forums! While I can't tell you the value of your cards (I'm not very good at that sort of thing personally), I can tell you that it'll be easier to give you a more accurate value if you tell us which cards are in what condition and/or take some closer/clearer pictures.

As far as selling cards on the forum goes, only Verified Sellers are allowed to sell cards. We do however have a thriving trading community that is open to all members, and after enough trading, you can apply to become a Verified Seller. More information can be found here.

I have a japanese shiny mewtwo in perfect condition

dobson116 said:
Artemis said:

I have a japanese shiny mewtwo in perfect condition

You've also got a 1st ED Hitmonchan in the first picture.

That's worth quite a bit if it's in good shape.

I have a Japanese "Sabrinas Drowzee" from the gym series and noticed there is no rarity symbol at the bottom. I was wondering if this is a misprint or a rare card. I have sold almost my entire collection from when I was younger and this is the one card I couldn't find much info on. Any help would be appreciated.

It's from the Japanese Gym Challenge Theme Deck Yamabuki City Gym. It's basically Sabrina's Deck, they didn't have rarity symbols. It was to separate them from the sets.

1998 Japanese promo holo charizard. Certified mint 9 from psa. Someone in my area has it selling for 99 dollars?
Is that a good price? What is it worth?

drcigg said:
1998 Japanese promo holo charizard. Certified mint 9 from psa. Someone in my area has it selling for 99 dollars?
Is that a good price? What is it worth?

Could it be the CD Promo?

EDIT: Removed the price prediction as I'm a bit off and don't want to mislead any readers. :p

drcigg said:
You are correct it is the cd promo. If it's worth 100 maybe I can get his price lowered a bit.

A psa 10 cd Charizard is not worth over 45$ in my opinion.

CHARIZARD ULTRA RARE HOLO PSA 9 MINT GRADED CD PROMO POKEMON CARD 1998
bin $23.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHARIZARD-ULTRA-RARE-HOLO-PSA-9-MINT-GRADED-CD-PROMO-POKEMON-CARD-1998-/380746820459?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58a6476b6b

Hey guys!

I'm new to the forum, but I was wondering, if you could help me to find out the value of these two cards?

Thanks! :)

Back