Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

Now I know I'm asking about a card that many of you won't care about but I am intrigued how much would a korean ultra rare shining reuniclus be worth? I pulled it an hour ago lol my 1st ever shiny!

Latias delta(fire) for a mewtwo ex. I am trading my latias to a friend who use a Dragon deck for a mewtwo ex(to use in my deck) and I have not been all into the trading game and just started back on pokemon and want to know is it a good trade or not

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

Stu4488 said:
Now I know I'm asking about a card that many of you won't care about but I am intrigued how much would a korean ultra rare shining reuniclus be worth? I pulled it an hour ago lol my 1st ever shiny!

I'd say about $10-$20 mate :)

TheTPCProductionz said:
Stu4488 said:

I'd say about $10-$20 mate :)

Cool not bad seeing the whole box was £12 lol wish it had been rayquaza though...

I brought 3 packs of my. I got 3 great pulls out of them. Can someone please tell me what they cost. With out a further ado here they are.
Gold Reshiram
Kyurem ex
Meloetta ex

Names of these Japanese holos

Hey

I know the most of the Pokemon names just not the sets they're from ex Charizard base. I only collect older cards and these came in a job lot. 99% of them are mint if anyone wants to do a fair trade HMU. Anyway, could someone please list the cards names in name:set: format preferably listing which have the most value too. Thanks a bunch.

http://imgur.com/a/n6z37/

RE: Names of these Japanese holos

I only know about the first one, that's Entei EX full art from Dark Rush (BW 4). I got mine for about $20. (I would like another one though, not sure if I have anything you'd want)

dj Delta said:
I brought 3 packs of my. I got 3 great pulls out of them. Can someone please tell me what they cost. With out a further ado here they are.
Gold Reshiram
Kyurem ex
Meloetta ex
That Gold Reshiram goes for $25-35. 0_0

How much do you think I could get for this Latias gold star? Sadly in really bad condition :/

http://i58.tinypic.com/35kpmxh.jpg

Not very much, sadly. Cards in that bad of shape lose practically all of their value, unless they are incredibly super rare.

Selling off my entire 16,000 card collection, but one in particular seems to be worth some money but I'm not sure how much. Any ideas?

Its a Mint Tropical Beach BW 28. Never been played and didn't know it was valuable at all until recently. Seemed like a meh deck card, but I was never that great at the game anyway lol.

From the OP:

Soul said:
Tropical Beach $100+ (English)
Tropical Beach $30 (EU)

Not sure how accurate this is right now, but it is actually a very valuable card and is used in a lot of top-tier decks.

Managed to buy a sealed shadowless booster box (English) tempted to open them but I know they're worth a lot more than what I paid I opened one pack to check if they were shadowless. How much do the packs cost to buy individually? Thanks.

Is this a good trade?

Deoxys EX FA from PLF and Lugia EX from LT for Yveltal EX FA?

And also, how much is Virizion SR from Plasma Blast worth?

Eron said:
Is this a good trade?

Deoxys EX FA from PLF and Lugia EX from LT for Yveltal EX FA?

And also, how much is Virizion SR from Plasma Blast worth?

Whoever has the Deoxys and Lugia in that trade is getting a great deal.

About $10.

How much is a full art genesect worth?

Preferably in pounds but dollars are cool too if no one else can help...Just pulled it out the red genesect collection!

Stu4488 said:
How much is a full art genesect worth?

Preferably in pounds but dollars are cool too if no one else can help...Just pulled it out the red genesect collection!

$30 USD which I think is around 18 or 19 GBP.

Back