Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: The ''How much is a card worth?'' topic.

@Unique Username

Could you give me a price on these please.

[1st edition] Shining Charizard 107/105
Charizard EX (Japanese) 012/052
[1st edition] Lugia EX (Japanese) 090/106
[1st edition] Blastoise EX (Japanese) 020/052
[1st edition] Tyranitar EX (Japanese) 004/024
Base Set Charizard (Japanese) 006

Thank-You

@Becky

- Shining Charizard [Neo Destiny; 107/105; 1st Edition] = $75 - $100

- Japanese Charizard ex [Venusaur/Charizard/Blastoise Half Deck; 012/052]; Please see Post #876, RE: @PokeTradeNiels.

- Japanese Lugia ex [Golden Sky, Silvery Ocean; 090/106; 1st Edition] = $30 - $50. It tends to average ≈ $40.

- Japanese Blastoise ex [Venusaur/Charizard/Blastoise Half Deck; 020/052; 1st Edition]; I apologize, I do not know the value of this card.

- Japanese Tyranitar ex δ [Tyranitar ex δ Deck; 004/024; 1st Edition]; I apologize, I do not know the value of this card.

- Japanese Base Set Charizard; Please see Post #974.

what is a grayscale proof worth?
basically the front has the yellow border, and instead of regular artwork, it has the back of the card pokemon logo, in grayscale. the back is a regular back.. it's apparently what they used to complete sheets prior to cutting and were supposed to be destroyed.

@carlitosbob - Please see Post #996, RE: Update @Post #977.

Due to the lack of information on this particular misprint, this was simply a compilation of speculations and theories. You may refer to the link provided to learn further. Unfortunately, no one truly knows the value of the gray-scale proof misprint, due to its unrenowned existence. Skitty recently won this particular card in an online auction for $24.27 on March 22nd, 2011. I would estimate that this card may be anywhere in between $20 - $40 - however, this is simply a speculative value.

Is this the Red Cheeks Pikachu? http://nimbb.com/v/d0d418d898

And how much is it worth?

No its not. Its cheeks have to be red for it to be the red cheeks Pikachu.

Red Cheeks is like $5
Normal is like $0.25

Looks red to me...

Must be color blind or something.

Thanks

Charizard δ * NM/M English
Gyarados δ * NM/M English
Metagross * Played English
Torchic * slightly less than NM cond.

RH Juniper B/W English
Bianca JPN BW from theme decks (weird holo)

How much is are

Reshiram Holo
Zekrom Holo
B&W communication

@konter_j8902 – Misty's Tears [Japanese; Leaders' Stadium/Hanada City Gym Theme Deck] = $0.50 - $3. This card is frequently exaggerated to be rare and exclusive - probably due to the "risqué" card art which was never released in English. In reality, it is a common card. It is definitely not worth the $14 - $20 price tag certain individuals bequeath unto it.

How much is BW Pikachu worth? I opened the pack and it wasn't mint for some reason, a little bit of slight edging. I'd say it's NM.

I've seen them go from $20 aaaaaaaaall the way to $40. Just want to know what's the correct value, thanks.

Back