Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: The ''How much is a card worth?'' topic.

I looked on T&T and didn't even see that they had them lol. But thanks, better trade it before it goes down (like Zard, Charmeleon, Charmander, Flying Pikachu, Surfing Pikachu, Alph etc.) :/

Unique Username said:
This card is frequently exaggerated to be rare and exclusive - probably due to the "risqué" card art which was never released in English.

Ugh, I know. The sellers on eBay have that card at prices that make me think they assume that buyers have never seen boobs before or something.

I won the Japanese version of Moomoo Milk just now (the horrible version that has Sentret sucking on the udder of what appears to be a headless cow... thanks, Tomofailzu Komiya), and I imagine that it's in the same boat as Japanese Misty's Tears in terms of price?

@Frost - Yes. In terms of accurate price.

Moo Moo Milk [Japanese; NEO 1/Gold, Silver, to a New World] is worth anywhere between $0.25 - $2. It tends to average ≈ $1. This card is not highly sought after by collectors, and is never exaggerated beyond double digits - which is probably thanks to that atrocious interesting artwork. I do admire the revised artwork. Aww, Cleffa... ♥

What would a slightly creased Charizard EX FRLG English and a Wailord EX SS English be worth? I can only find NM ones on ebay; does the 1/2 rule apply here?

I sold my Played FRLG Charizard ex for 34.00 on eBay. The edges were peeling and starting to curl and it had a fair amount of scratches.
Slightly creased would probably fetch $50-$60 on the high end.

How much are these

Gengar Prime did it go up from $25?
Reshiram Holo pack
Krookodile RH
Poke Communication RH

Gengar Prime - about $22 - $26
Reshiram Full Holo - about $15, Regular Holo - about $5
Krookodile RH - $2 if you are lucky
Poke Communication RH - depends on the set, but if it is RH maybe $3 - $4

@Avalarion: If the cards are near mint/mint condition and it's the unlimited set - I've seen them go for as low as $50 but as high as $100 (or higher). I would say it's actual value is around $80-90.

How much are the Japanese Master's Key and Master's Scroll L-P Promos o.o
I've seen the Master's Scroll go for ~124 dollars on Y!J Auctions and $500 (only listed) on eBay.
Haven't seen the Master's Key card at all @_@.

Master's Key has been on Y!J a few times now, all ending over $1k. Scroll/Document around $120-$200ish

sorry to be off topic, but why cant we get awesome cards like that here in the states? =)

How much is a 1st Edition Fossil Set and a 1st Edition Jungle Set worth?

I'm debating whether to bid for these on eBay or not. =] Seller says they're mint.

How much would a complete (17/17) set of Pop9 cards be worth?

safariblade said:
How much would a complete (17/17) set of Pop9 cards be worth?
i would say you would be lucky to get $5. There is nothing really worthwile in the Pop9 set

How much are square cut error cards from the Base Set worth?

I see them go for a lot on eBay but what are they actually worth? I may be acquiring some soon and would like to price them fairly.

@dolphinluv2010 - Please see Post #999, RE: @CMP

I would estimate popular character cards (Charizard, Blastoise, Mewtwo, Zapdos, etc), are approximately $30 per card as this would place them slightly higher than their regular counterparts. Regular holofoil cards (Ninetales, Hitmonchan, Raichu, etc) are roughly $5 - $10, so it is plausible that SC Holos of these are roughly $15. It is hard to say, they rarely come around.

Back