Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: The ''How much is a card worth?'' topic.

reshiram 8
zekrom 8
holo reshi 3
holo zek 3
emboar abi 15
pikajew 10
sam abi 2
serperior abi 2

Rest of the crappy stuff 10ish

You didn't do to hot on the auction if thats what you want to know :p

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.pokemon-cards.net/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/drf/DRF012.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.pokemon-cards.net/product/EX-DRAGON-FRONTIERS-NUMERIC/DRF012.html&usg=__oTr34D-QmaO0W2l0B5Dfrpwm9tM=&h=362&w=258&sz=38&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=j3JLyQzVpFptNM:&tbnh=156&tbnw=106&ei=etgITvKHHMns0gGp9tzLCw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ddelta%2Bspecies%2Btyphlosion%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D664%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=248&vpy=112&dur=2268&hovh=266&hovw=189&tx=103&ty=104&page=1&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0&biw=1280&bih=664

Is it worth a flying or surfing pikachu?

chellochello said:
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.pokemon-cards.net/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/drf/DRF012.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.pokemon-cards.net/product/EX-DRAGON-FRONTIERS-NUMERIC/DRF012.html&usg=__oTr34D-QmaO0W2l0B5Dfrpwm9tM=&h=362&w=258&sz=38&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=j3JLyQzVpFptNM:&tbnh=156&tbnw=106&ei=etgITvKHHMns0gGp9tzLCw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ddelta%2Bspecies%2Btyphlosion%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D664%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=248&vpy=112&dur=2268&hovh=266&hovw=189&tx=103&ty=104&page=1&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0&biw=1280&bih=664

Is it worth a flying or surfing pikachu?

is flying or suring pikachu original?

How much are the Jungle Error holos worth in near mint/mint condition?

1. Clefable
2. Electrode
3. Flareon
4. Jolteon
5. Kangaskhan
6. Mr. Mime
7. Nindoqueen
8. Pidgeot
9. Pinsir
10. Scyther
11. Snorlax
12. Vaporeon
13. Venomoth
14. Victreebel
15. Vileplume
16. Wigglytuff

And a complete Japanese Base Set and a complete Japanese Jungle set?

dolphinluv2010 said:
And a complete Japanese Base Set and a complete Japanese Jungle set?

Japanese Base and Japanese Jungle are surprisingly cheap if you know where to look. I scored Base and Jungle around 3 years ago for about $40-50 a set. Just be weary of people trying to gouge on base set pricing due to Charizard, but ideally you should be able to go hunting with a $100 budget, and with patience, net a set. Due to the size of Jungle it's much the same again. Their boxes are a whole other kettle of fish.

Haven't been on the hunt for sets m'self for a while, though, so the prices may have fluxed much more than I realise (or become harder to find these days), and if so I apologise, but it really is all about looking. The only time I've ever paid a big chunk for a JP set was when I finally found e-Series 2/3/4/5 for about $200 a pop, but they're so hard to find as a set (even some individuals are infuriatingly hard to find) that I just took it.

That's not bad at all. I managed to snatch a Jap. Fossil set for about $20 off eBay, but that's the only place I know to look and I haven't seen a Base Set on there in awhile.

Yeah, as I said I haven't hunted for quite a while so they might be a bit harder to come by, but the older sets seem to have a tidal effect. VS is notorious for it. It was in abundance on eBay 3-4 years ago, a fair bit scarcer now to find the cards, but starting to come back... so perhaps some more older JP full sets will start appearing! :)

How much are the Mysterious Pearl & Miracle Diamond 2007 Jap BR Promos going for these days?

Thanks in Advance
Bwaaaa

@bwaaaa

- [Mysterious Pearl] = $200 - 300

- [Miracle Diamond] = $600 - $1,100; This card is considerably rarer than the [Mysterious Pearl], because three of the six tournaments were cancelled. Thus, only 20 - 25 of these cards exist.

[UPDATE] - I never realized how rare the [Miracle Diamond] was, so my answer has been changed accordingly.

How much would these be worth:

Rayquaza C Lv.X
Blaziken FB Lv.X
Charizard G Lv.X
Electivire FB Lv.X

How much would the cards from the e-reader series be, like the Holo and RH cards from that series?

Ice Espeon said:
How much would these be worth:

Rayquaza C Lv.X
Blaziken FB Lv.X
Charizard G Lv.X
Electivire FB Lv.X
$9
$5ish
$9ish
$4ish

Sheer Force said:
How much would the cards from the e-reader series be, like the Holo and RH cards from that series?
Depends. Some are like $10; some are $2.

piplup234 said:
Unlimited Base pack
1st Ed juggle
Thanks

Does no one know how to look up prices on their own? These are very common items you could easily find on eBay.

Does Team Mamga vs Team Aqua has rare and worth cards for a collector?
Because I see that they aren't a lot of packs and boxes that are being sold on eBay, and if they does, they are very expensive.
I want to buy a booster box, but I'm not so sure if that will worth it.

Not sure about the English side of it pricing wise (I do know that it can be frustrating to find though), but I know the Japanese side it's incredibly hard to find in addition to being expensive. I lucked out and scored a set via a fellow collector but yeah...

I don't personally find the cards that spectacular personally, but it's a big-ish set which can make it hard to complete.

PLance said:
Does Team Mamga vs Team Aqua has rare and worth cards for a collector?
Because I see that they aren't a lot of packs and boxes that are being sold on eBay, and if they does, they are very expensive.
I want to buy a booster box, but I'm not so sure if that will worth it.

It has a lot of expensive EXes. The dogs go for $10+ each, and none of the others go for less than $7ish. Plus there's the secret rare Jirachi and the box topper Absol.

How much is this promo worth?
10.meowth.jpg

Back