Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: The ''How much is a card worth?'' topic.

i have a couple things,

1st edition shining charizard from the neo series
unlimited shining charizard
shining kabutops
and 1st edition shining raichu

oh and charizard star*

how much are those all indevidually?

Soon I may be selling a few cards on ebay and I need to know the values so I can put them in an accurate price range. So how much is: Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend full, Shuckle HGSS promo, Jumpluff HGSS RH and Gengar Prime? Thanks in advance.

RDL varies. if you sell to a collector or someone they will probably only pay like 20 considering they dont play and its just another legend to them but if you sell to a magneboar player you might get 60+ lol

Time to respond to lots of people.

@SMP: A complete set on T&T is $260, so $150 is a very good deal IMO. On ebay I saw a few going for $300 and a few going for around $225.

@tybike: Good luck getting one of those. Booster boxes for Base Set are going for $600 on T&T, and on ebay they range from $350 to $600.

@GyaradosPrime: Here's the individual prices:

Shining Charizard (Triple Star) - 107/105 - Holo (Neo: Destiny [WoTC]) = $55.99

Unlimited Shining Charizard = I'm almost positive this is what you're looking for.

Shining Kabutops (Triple Star) - 108/105 - Holo (Neo Destiny [WotC]) = $19.99

1st Edition Shining Raichu = If this is what you're looking for, then this is around $35.00. I doubt it goes for this much- maybe around $25.00.

Charizard * (EX Dragon Frontiers, 100/101) = $79.99

Hope this helped to everyone.

GyaradosPrime said:
RDL varies. if you sell to a collector or someone they will probably only pay like 20 considering they don't play and its just another legend to them but if you sell to a magneboar player you might get 60+ lol

So would $35-$45 be a fair asking price?

@Yoshidude10

I have a booster box, and I was wondering how much it is worth. Thanks for the price :D

@Yoshidude:

That Shining Charizard on eBay is waaayyy over priced. In an actual auction I've seen it go for as low as $30 mint condition but as high as $50.
For 1st edition I'd probably tack on about $15-$25. But with eBay, you never know what price you'll get! =]

@the aura:
If you want it to sell you can try $35. But I see 2 up for auction right now and one is only up to $15.60 with 6 hours left and the other is $11.50 with 1 day left.

I also don't see any Shuckles on there for over $6.88.

^Yeah, that's what I dislike about online stores. T&T generally either underprices or overprices things, and on ebay you can never get a good deal with the high shipping costs and stuff. So yeah, listen to dolphinluv on that one.

How much are Typhlosion Primes (Promo and Pack) normally worth?

Also, what are Reshirams (Holo, Promo, and FA) normally worth?

Thanks for the answer in advance.

i agree look at ebay for price references. that sounds about right

thanks yoshidude! i was wondering because i have them im not looking for them.

ive seen typhlosion prime promo go from 3-6 dollars while pack is usually 4 dollars more
reshiram FA are im guessing 8 to 10 as well, with the holo and promo being either half or less than half that. but dont quote me, get one of the more knowledgeable members answers

Hey, hey. You are more knowledgable then some people I know on this site.

Anyway, here's the deal for Typhlosion:

Typhlosion (Prime) - 110/123 - Ultra Rare (Heart Gold Soul Silver Singles [Nintendo]) = $9.99

Typhlosion (Prime) - HGSS09 - Ultra Rare (Pokemon Promo Singles) = $4.99

The regular Prime is obviously worth more due to the fact that it can be found in the HG/SS starter tins. These prices were found on Troll and Toad, but here's a few listings on ebay:

Seriously, stop underpricing things.

I told you to stop.

Okay, now you're overpricing it. And you didn't even give a picture. Good luck having people buy from you.

So yeah. There's a general lay-out for you. Hope this helped.

Anyone know about the Winners/Best complete set and the WOTC holo energies complete set?

Yoshidude10 said:
Hey, hey. You are more knowledgable then some people I know on this site.

Anyway, here's the deal for Typhlosion:

Typhlosion (Prime) - 110/123 - Ultra Rare (Heart Gold Soul Silver Singles [Nintendo]) = $9.99

Typhlosion (Prime) - HGSS09 - Ultra Rare (Pokemon Promo Singles) = $4.99

The regular Prime is obviously worth more due to the fact that it can be found in the HG/SS starter tins. These prices were found on Troll and Toad, but here's a few listings on ebay:

Seriously, stop underpricing things.

I told you to stop.

Okay, now you're overpricing it. And you didn't even give a picture. Good luck having people buy from you.

So yeah. There's a general lay-out for you. Hope this helped.

I think its 3 for promo and 7 for prime/

I have a question of my own. I have many old cards I want to know the value of. Can anyone tell me their prices?

Holon Energy 106/113 (ex Delta Species) (1 Reverse Holo and 1 regular)
Latios 12/110 (ex Holon Phantoms) (Holo)
Pikachu Base Set Purple Ears (don't know exactly how to describe this, it just has purple ears and a purple tail)

Thanks!

Holon Energy: about $1
Reverse: $1-$2
Latios: $1-$2

I don't know anything about the Pikachu though. Could you provide pictures? I'm very interested! =] If you're referring to the ear tips and dark part of the tail, it's normal for those to be purple in the Base Set Pikachu.

^That's what I'm referring to. I can get up a picture, but not now (since I'm nowhere near the card or a printer right now :p).

Hi, I have a yanmega prime, and I was wondering if it's worth three mew primes. Is yanmega worth more or less, or is this fair? Thanks

Back