Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: The ''How much is a card worth?'' topic.

Troll and Toad has them for $15 new.

On eBay they tend to hover around $8-10, if you get lucky, up to well beyond T&T's price. eBay probably isn't the best place to find them because people will overpay and sellers expect to get more and set higher Buy it Now prices because they're secret rare.

On eBay, I typically see FA Reshiram go for around $8-10, maybe a bit more. T&T has them for $10.

Oh nice! :D

SG: Easily $40+ in my book.
HGSS: First edition? Are they Japanese? I don't know.

Okay, I'm tempted to buy this set on eBay...

It has a complete set of the Best & Winner WOTC Promo cards + Rocket's Mewtwo (so from what I know, I'd just need to get Rocket's Hitmonchan and I'd have them all?), plus a complete set of the Holo Energy Promo cards. They are all in absolutely beautiful mint condition (I've been chatting with the seller and got a few extra pictures) and I'm having trouble finding many of the cards; especially the Energies. I'm thinking $50 shipped is a good deal just because I can't find many of the cards listed...

I did some looking and after pricing all of the cards minus the Energies I was at $37 minus any shipping prices on eBay.

What do you guys think??

HGSS English booster packs, to be more specific... the first HS set, not 1st edition. I can't find them on T&T or eBay and I have 24 of 'em and I'm wondering if I should open them or sell them.

Complete set of Team Rocket Returns including all ex and star cards in mint/near mint condition.

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
HGSS English booster packs, to be more specific... the first HS set, not 1st edition. I can't find them on T&T or eBay and I have 24 of 'em and I'm wondering if I should open them or sell them.

$3 I think. Stores sell them for $4.

Anyone know what a complete set of Team Rocket Returns would go for? I can get a mint/near mint set for around $150, wondering if that was good.

Back