• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~~HS//B&W Trade Center~~H: BLACK AND WHITE!! L@@K

RE: ~~~Ogeray's Trading Post~~~COME GET THE CARDS YOU NEED~~~~~ HAVE UD BOX!~~~~

Sleeves are definitely up for grabs. Only spare staples I have really are Prof Elms, should have a playset floating around somewhere I can dig out.

As for Holos from HGSS and up, uh, just have a lot of random stuff. Not a lot of the "playable" cards, but just random things. Blisseys and donphans from HGSS, for example. If there are any specifics you are looking for, LMK, and I can dig through my stuff and see what I have.

RE: ~~~Ogeray's Trading Post~~~COME GET THE CARDS YOU NEED~~~~~ HAVE UD BOX!~~~~

@80baby

i really dont want any games. their useless to me. mint english cards from hgss onwards only please

@haunterx6, 80baby, and anyone else who wants my ud box,
please post a finalized list of what you are willing to offer max, i will then cyl and tweek the trade and pick one to trade with. thanks

Final Offer (although, I'm obviously willing to negotiate)

2x Tyranitar Prime
1x Kingdra Prime
1x Scizor Prime
2x Espeon Prime
4x Fishermen
4x Prof. Elm. Training Method
1x UD Sealed PR Sleeves
Other Primes or Xs of your choice, equaling around $20 in worth.

Estimated value at around $90-100

I will be back online tomorrow evening, so I will reply to any tweaks you may make then.

MY
Smeargle x2
Kingdra Prime
T-Tar Prime x2
rare candy x2
donphan prime x2
Jumpluff x3
DCE x2
pokemon collector x1
pokemon communication x2
Arceus Pre-Release Sleeves

YOUR
UD Box

@HaunterX6
here is my revised list and current average values using ebay past 2 week sales, troll and toad, and etc...

3x Tyranitar Prime 22
1x Kingdra Prime 8
1x Scizor Prime 7
2x Espeon Prime 10
4x Fishermen 1
4x Prof. Elm. Training Method 2
1x UD Sealed PR Sleeves 8
gengar x 12
flygon x 15

total=$85

@80baby,
here is my revised list and current average values using ebay past 2 week sales, troll and toad, and etc...

Smeargle x2 3
Kingdra Prime 8
T-Tar Prime x2 15
rare candy x2 6
donphan prime x2 18
Jumpluff x3 18
DCE x2 8
pokemon collector x1 1
pokemon communication x2 1
politoad UL 2
weavile UD x2 3

Total= $83

I just replied to your PM, but hadn't read this yet.

The deal/value you listed on my end is workable, but there are some value concerns on my end.

Namely the Gengar X and Flygon X. I view flygon to be more like $25, minimum. And I think the price is somewhat reasonable for Gengar, but with the Prime version coming out next set, I am positive that their demand/value will increase. Therefore, I'm holding Gengar closer to $18-20, not for its current value, but because of what I predict its demand to be.

Also, I view Tyranitar Prime 3x to be more around $27-30.

That being said, they're all tradable if you want them, but I'm holding them to more worth than what you listed. LMK what you think.

RE: ~~~Ogeray's Trading Post~~~COME GET YOUR HS CARD NEEDS!!~~~~~

update. box is gone!
new wants and haves!

CML for the following

YOUR
2x DCE

quite interested in your 3x donphan prime
anything else you want?

Not really unless u have call energies

RE: ~~~Ogeray's Trading Post~~~COME GET YOUR HS CARD NEEDS!!~~~~~NEED MEMORY BERRY!

alright

RE: ~~~Ogeray's Trading Post~~~COME GET YOUR HS CARD NEEDS!!~~~~~NEED MEMORY BERRY!

Alright wat?

sorry, i mean nvm on the trade then. i have no call energies

Am interested in your UL PR sleeves and HGSS psychic energies.

I have: Smeargle UD, donphan prime, prof Elms x2, x2 memory berry.

how many energies are you interested in?

cml for:

Tyranitar Prime x4
Ninetales HGSS

i can do 1 tyranitar with donphan prime

Ogre: I'll do that Deal of the Week! PM me! :)

added stuff from platinum arceus. shiny bagon, bts, and more. look look

RE: ~~~Ogeray's Trading Post~~~COME GET YOUR HS CARD NEEDS!!~~~~~H: ALPH LITHO THREE!!~~

just pulled an alph lithograph three. gem mint. come get it while its hot!

Back