• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~~HS//B&W Trade Center~~H: BLACK AND WHITE!! L@@K

RE: ~~Ogeray's HS Trade Center~LOTS OF TRIUMPHANT!!! come and trade! HAVE ALPH 4!!! SV RR Booster Packs!!!

alright, let me know when you do

RE: ~~Ogeray's HS Trade Center~LOTS OF TRIUMPHANT!!! come and trade! HAVE ALPH 4!!! SV RR Booster Packs!!!

alright, i dug up 2 seakers.. PM me to confirm

My
Gengar Prime
Seaker x2

Your
Celebi TR Sleeves Sealed x3

actually, i dont need the seekers anymore.
would you do just gengar prime for my sleeves + something small like rescue energy?

CMT for
Machamp Prime
Mew Prime
BTS

sorry, dont see much.
feel free to make first offer though. gives me something to work with

My
Kyogre Groudon Legend Top&Bottom
your
machamp prime
2 BTS

no ty

CML for Mew Prime

sorry, only looking for triumphant

feel free to counter offer? what if I switched machamp with mew?

@ ogeray
I got triumphant

@Superwolfe
sorry, not interested in KG LEGEND

@Everyone Else
i have decided to sell my triumphant collection on ebay instead.
all new trades will be on hiatus.

I will do the Gengar for just the sleeves. Lmk

sorry, 3 prerelease sleeves is too much for gengar prime

MY: 3x SEALED CELEBI SLEEVE +3 electivire Holo
YOUR:Gengar Prime & 2 Seeker

I'll take this offer.

Then why put that as a deal of the week?? Why premake offers and then decide you dont want to do them? This is twice you have done that now.

the deal was for the seekers and gengar prime

@fusion and konter.
if you wish to do the deal, send me a pm to finalize.
since konter was first, i will honor his deal if he decides to trade.
if not, then it goes to fusion

I'll assume he took it. You haven't responded to me yet. Would be cool if you got back with me about it.

trade has went through.

i do have another celebi prime electrode prime and alph 4 up for trade.

I'm interested in your electrode prime but the only thing I have from your wants is a rare candy. Is there anything else that you want which you would trade it for?

Back