• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~~HS//B&W Trade Center~~H: BLACK AND WHITE!! L@@K

RE: ~~Ogeray's HS Trade Center~LOTS OF TRIUMPHANT!!! come and trade! HAVE ALPH 4!!! SV RR Booster Packs!!!

well, first off, i suggest you make a reputation thread and a trade thread before you go off trading.

as for the electrode, im willing to take any metagame staples that hold value, however, i do prefer trading prime for prime

RE: ~~Ogeray's HS Trade Center~LOTS OF TRIUMPHANT!!! come and trade! HAVE ALPH 4!!! SV RR Booster Packs!!!

I've requested a rep thread so hopefully I'll get one shortly. As for the primes I have for trade, this is what I've got.
houndoom prime
crobat prime
slowking prime
typhlosion prime
meganium prime

Does any of that interest you?

sorry. those primes really have limited uses and values

I don't play so I really don't know what is good and what isn't. Are there any other cards you need that I could add to the rare candy to trade for t?

ive listed all the usefull cards on my wants already

RE: ~~HS Trade Center~LOTS OF TRIUMPHANT!!! NEED MACHAMP PRIME AND GENGAR PRIME!!!

update with another mew prime, t/s/s, and rescue energies

RE: ~~HS Trade Center~LOTS OF TRIUMPHANT!!! NEED MACHAMP PRIME AND GENGAR PRIME!!!

cml for:

triumphant sleeves x3
mew prime

interested in machamp prime n donphan prime. make an offer?

donphan for mew?

Mmm. Mew is more valuable

what if i add an expert belt?

Will you cml for mew prime? thanks.

i can do mew prime for gengar prime or machamp prime +

cml for the jap charizard

that is the neo2 promo set. please see deal of the week

i dont have any triumphant primes but i do have a collector can you cml

would you do:

mew prime and 3x seeker for machamp prime?

mmmm. how about 3 steelix primes and collector

@spardan19
currently, mew prime's value is higher than machamp ($13 vs $8)

sorry but i dont need it that bad i would do 1 and a collector cause all i want is the charizard

what if i add a rare candy and an expert belt. lmk

Back