XY Huge scoop in CoroCoro in August!

If the leaks usually occur around the 11th, and from what I've heard, they are usually in stores by the 15th correct?

Perhaps either tonight or tomorrow night, but that's me guessing.

Brave Vesperia said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:
Do they have any proof or are they just guessing and hoping they'll be lucky. I don't mean to be so negative, but the info seems very broad...

http://pokemonxandpokemony.com/?p=11799

In the Go Nintendo post, they claim that the source is the above link which says:

"The official Corocoro website updated earlier today and has revealed that the August issue will reveal more version exclusive Pokemon, new Pokemon evolutions and even more new Pokemon from the Kalos region!

今月もコロコロは、
ポケモンスクープぶっちぎり!!!
新たな進化をするポケモン!
さらなる新ポケモン!!
『ポケモンX』『ポケモンY』
それぞれにしか登場しないポケモン!!!
…たちを、大スクープしちゃってます!

Additionally, the August issue of Corocoro will be released a couple days earlier for this month so the scans may leak any day now!"
That quote is about last month's issue. This month's issue will be the September issue, as counter-intuitive as that may sound.

halfrican said:
Brave Vesperia said:
http://pokemonxandpokemony.com/?p=11799

In the Go Nintendo post, they claim that the source is the above link which says:

"The official Corocoro website updated earlier today and has revealed that the August issue will reveal more version exclusive Pokemon, new Pokemon evolutions and even more new Pokemon from the Kalos region!

今月もコロコロは、
ポケモンスクープぶっちぎり!!!
新たな進化をするポケモン!
さらなる新ポケモン!!
『ポケモンX』『ポケモンY』
それぞれにしか登場しないポケモン!!!
…たちを、大スクープしちゃってます!

Additionally, the August issue of Corocoro will be released a couple days earlier for this month so the scans may leak any day now!"
That quote is about last month's issue. This month's issue will be the September issue, as counter-intuitive as that may sound.

But the article was made today?

TokenDuelist said:
If the leaks usually occur around the 11th, and from what I've heard, they are usually in stores by the 15th correct?

Perhaps either tonight or tomorrow night, but that's me guessing.

IIRC this issue is hitting stores on Monday the 12th. So we should have leaks this Friday or Saturday.

According to the cover, seems to speak of Pokémon Tetra. I have seen no indication of X / Y. I hope this month brings the information they promised.

McFadyen said:
According to the cover, seems to speak of Pokémon Tetra. I have seen no indication of X / Y. I hope this month brings the information they promised.

Do you have a link for the cover by any chance?

McFadyen said:

Aren't you talking about the Terebi-Kun Magazine's September issue (They are talking about Pokemon Tetra)? Because, there's nothing about Corocoro yet

s2daam said:
McFadyen said:

Here ^^

main.jpg

I think we are more focused on Tetra Pokémon in X / Y. I see nothing that says "bombshell Pokémon X / Y!"

@Phoenix29
In the official website of CoroCoro can already see the cover.

McFadyen said:
s2daam said:

Here ^^

main.jpg

I think we are more focused on Tetra Pokémon in X / Y. I see nothing that says "bombshell Pokémon X / Y!"

@Phoenix29
I'm pretty sure thats CoroCoro Ichiban, the other version of CoroCoro. It won't be the issue with X and Y info in it.

McFadyen said:
s2daam said:

Here ^^

main.jpg

@Phoenix29

Well, i can see the male and female trainers in front of Charizard...but, let's wait just a day (or even only hours) for the leaks...i highly doubt that they won't show us new X & Y info.

This thread has made me worried now xD

SCOOP OF THE CENTURY: POKEMON TROZEI 2 COMING TO 3DS!

It is possible, and hopefully bring real information. They said they would bring the story of the century. I hope it's related to X / Y. I hope not Tetra.

(I'm negative. Already know, haha)

I did not know CoroCoro had another version, thanks for the tip.

And CoroCoro just leaked..
corocoro8131.jpg

The picture above is acceptable, but this..?

corocoro8132.jpg
Mega Pokémon. just like Digimon.. shh..
It is said they ''evolve'' through mega evolution. So there you go, you crazy fans, have your 4th evolution stage. Though I hope they are just some crazy forms. It's somewhat dissappointing to see starter Pokémon gain formes, but I will admit, that MegaBlaziken looks still the best out of those six. And yes, all their names start with ''Mega'' (メガ), so no Mewthree, but MegaMewtwo..

[edit]: The new formes/evolutions will retain their types, except for Mawile, which will become Steel/Fairy, just like Mawile itself.

The fact that MegaAmpharos is ''just'' an Ampharos with hair makes me think that these ''Mega Pokémon'' will act more like formes than actual evolutions.

[private]Edited images into a spoiler, page was resizing *Drohn[/private]

Or are quarters evolves or alternative forms. Too many forms already.
The other Pokémon's, charming. I love them.

Confirmed?'s Real?

BRJ1Ck5CMAEviCH.jpg

Mawile rules <3

The second one is a pretty obvious fake IMO...

The first one looks kind of fake. The first two Pokemon look legit, but that rodent at the end looks awful.

McFadyen said:
Or are quarters evolves or alternative forms. Too many forms already.
The other Pokémon's, charming. I love them.

Confirmed?'s Real?

Still unconfirmed, but it's about time for CoroCoro to start leaking, and seeing the artwork, it's likely to be real.

Does this mean we will have new BST for all of the mega evolutions and new typing's for old/new starters? I hope this is real.. :)))

Back