• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I have cardz? Just stop by. Want: Pikachu M LV.X

What deck should I use for states?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: the umbreon clan. where you get the best trades and the best cards!! (2 leafeon lv.x)

i dont know who you r so i dont know your havs.

RE: the umbreon clan. where you get the best trades and the best cards!! (2 leafeon lv.x)

I am talking to you on the phone right now.

umbreon
acept right??
uxie x
azelf x
for
garchomp x
lucario x

gtg and charmen i ment..

magnezone
uxie
and mesprit

garchomp
lucario
(anything else. besides leafeon.)

if i add azelf x you can do that??
magnezone
uxie
mesprit
azelf

garchomp
lucario
leafeon

RE: the umbreon clan. where you get the best trades and the best cards!! (2 leafeon l

CML for:
all your X's
Togekiss

Hey CML for x1 Leafeon X! Thanks! :D :D LMK PM ME!

I am interested in the Gardevoir Lv.X. How much?

You are about $30 off...$20

Need leafeon LV Xx2
CML

awsome_umbreon said:
charmen ill do it if you throw in a azelf or uxie lv.x. feel free to say no I don't wanna b called a ripper.
GG lover I clicked your trade thread and it said it doesnt exist.
taylor 45 I only like electivire lv.x and I wont trade too much for it sorry:(

its upated srry the link was broke v_v

dragon: then trade for it !:p

stigma: i will

GG: i will

what do you need?

GG i like victory medals and cressalia!
sorry christian nothing rite now!

Did you even CML? I have victory medal and cress >>

awsome_umbreon said:
gtg and charmen I ment..

magnezone
uxie
and mesprit

garchomp
lucario
(anything else. besides leafeon.)

if I add azelf x you can do that??
magnezone
uxie
mesprit