• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I have cardz? Just stop by. Want: Pikachu M LV.X

What deck should I use for states?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: the umbreon clan. where you get the best trades and the best cards!! (2 leafeon lv.x)

Do you have Empoleon MD?
And I'm also interested in your Garchomp Lv.X
PCML for those cards.

RE: the umbreon clan. where you get the best trades and the best cards!! (2 leafeon lv.x)

i ned 2 leafeon x
i have 1 base set charizard and if you need anything else please cml

I have a Box of Majestic Dawn; would you want anything from it?

Interested in the Gardevoir Lv. X and the Gardevoir SW (2 if you have them) please cml

Dear Umbreon Clan,

I'm new on forums, but regardless I have a mint condition Charizard from Base Set in my binder. I am willing to trade it for a or some good card(s).
Reply soon with answer.

Muddy68

Hey, can you CML for your 2 Leafeon X. LMK if you need anything from my list and if you can make an offer. Thanks

im interested in the:
Leafeon Lv. X

CML & LMK. Thanks

CML for both Leafy X. I will trade a lot for them, so just say everything you want.

CML for your garchomp LVX

CML for Leafeon Lv. X.

Also, I'm looking for a few cards from various sets. Can you CML and let me know if you have any of them? LMK. Thanks!

ok.. its long look 4 ur name..

josh: yes i do have those!!

mudkip: cool! rite now i need shaymin lv.x!

roxasora:maybe. (btw.. go kingdom hearts!!)

muddy 68: srry but ur banned.

anthony:srry bu not much.

sally: not much.

n00b: i like uxie, vaporeon*, medals, and tropical winds!:D

GG: not much i kinda like some stuff though.

g2f: i am gonna deck leafeon im only willing if someone offers alot.

I need your 2 Leafeon LV.X the most. Please CML.

CML for your

leafeon lv.x
pachi GE

I want your leafeon LV X, like everyone else. I have the following from your wants:

Base set charizard
"anything?"
glaceon LV X

LMK, i want your leafeon! Thanks

PS: try to PM me, it works better for me, if you can't thats OK too.

CML for the cards please

CML for 2x Leafeon X and 1x Garchomp X.

RE: the umbreon clan. now with 2 Leafeon lv.x 1 Glaceon lv.x and 1 Garchomp lv.x!!

please cml for 1x Leafeon X and 1x Glaceon X

Back