• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I have cardz? Just stop by. Want: Pikachu M LV.X

What deck should I use for states?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: the umbreon clan. now with 2 Leafeon lv.x 1 Glaceon lv.x and 1 Garchomp lv.x!!

I have a Zapdos Ex damaged but not too too bad, Electabuzz Ex same condition as Zapdos, and I have a Rayquaza Ex once again the same condition, I could trade all these for your 2 Leafeon Lv.X I can also add some more rares if you want just tell me!

RE: the umbreon clan. now with 2 Leafeon lv.x 1 Glaceon lv.x and 1 Garchomp lv.x!!

sorry everyone!! that list is some of my old mentionables!! i will change it lol!!

Congrats to the umbreon clan we hit our 1,001 view!!!:D:cool::);)

Okay then would you take them for 1 maybe?

cml for the leafeon#7

cml and let me know if you see any thing.

RE: the umbreon clan. where you get the best trades and the best cards!! (2 leafeon lv.x)

awsome_umbreon said:
ok.. its long look 4 ur name..

josh: yes I do have those!!

mudkip: cool! rite now I need shaymin lv.x!

roxasora:maybe. (btw.. go kingdom hearts!!)

muddy 68: srry but ur banned.

anthony:srry bu not much.

sally: not much.

n00b: I like uxie, vaporeon*, medals, and tropical winds!:D

GG: not much I kinda like some stuff though.

g2f: I am gonna deck leafeon im only willing if someone offers alot.

ok would u make a deal for it?

scotty: i only like victory medal and glaceon lv.x

GG: i like phione.

DUDE
I didn't realize you had such good cards
You seriously need to start bringing a binder and a deck to league

Do you have Roserade(md) or nidoking (sw) or weezing or koffing (ge)

THANKS STIGMA (cough* G.I.JOE!!:D) JK!

and newplayer, yes i hav all of those WARNING!! ihav a messy room full of pokemon cards! it may take a while to find em!!:D

Cool what would you take for them?

PCML for Leafeon Lv.X

CML for your MD Lv. Xs.

check my list for the 2xleafeon lv.x

lmk pls

hey ethan aka mr.619 ill PM you on a possible trade!!:D

Back