I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Scotty. said:
furiouswildcat said:
.... scotty, congratulations , now that actually seems like some awsome pulls. same pack though? I thought you couldn't get two ultra rares at the same time?

LvX =/= ultra/secret rare

but secret rares are considered ultra rares and should take place of the holo/rare in the pack. lv.x's take the same place so how did you get them both? unless the secret rare takes the place of the reverse holo. did you get a reverse?

I bought 9 packs today. 3 SF, 2 LA, 2 SW, 1 DF, and 1 MT. Most of my rares were junk, but my second LA pack made me go WOW.

Rhyperior Lv X. I have NEVER pulled a Lv X card before in my life! Too bad I have the tin version already. But I imagine this card will be good trade fodder.

Bought one pack, most of it was crap.

Poke Blower +
Potion
Treeco
misdreavus
Magicarp
Haunter
Marleys Request
Steelix
Bagon
Scyther (Reverse holo)

I know, pretty much everything else is unneeded, at least to me. I don't need most of them, like bagon. I have enough of him :\
The main highlights were steelix and haunter. I still need two more, though.

I traded my Raichu LV X for a Charizard ex! That is not really a pull, but it is an unlikely trade I got.

furiouswildcat said:
penny power said:
furiouswildcat said:
penny power said:
How's it spam...? I mean really. I just pull mewtwo LV. X and think it's totally pwnsome and nobody's impressed and that's spam!?! This is indeed a sad day for POKEBEACH! Huff! Puff!

do you see what im saying now? a promo isnt that great . its a promotional product to show you what to expect from the real thing. techniquelly promos are supposed to be free . its more like : "buy in bulk and we give you a bonus free card". it is free , therefore not important. people are the ones that choose to give value to these cards, so if nobody cares about them then their worthless.... just get over it , it seems like you only bought a tin to show off, if so then you did it for the wrong reason.
Ok, I thought about what you said, and I concede defeat. But it's still pretty nice for a promo, isn't it?

its not that I was trying to bring you down , its just that you are just making a huge deal out of nothing . as I keep on telling you , as long as your happy .yeah its a cool promo , I have two of them, some here probably even have more.

.... scotty, congratulations , now that actually seems like some awsome pulls. same pack though? I thought you couldn't get two ultra rares at the same time?
Well, thanks, now I see the light. Happiness is blissEY, but I'm happy that I know that it's not worth much.:shy:
But really, on ebay, I saw one for $10, is it really worth so much?:)
Ps. I wasn't getting it just to show off, I honestly thought it was worth a lot.

penny power said:
furiouswildcat said:
penny power said:
furiouswildcat said:
penny power said:
How's it spam...? I mean really. I just pull mewtwo LV. X and think it's totally pwnsome and nobody's impressed and that's spam!?! This is indeed a sad day for POKEBEACH! Huff! Puff!

do you see what im saying now? a promo isnt that great . its a promotional product to show you what to expect from the real thing. techniquelly promos are supposed to be free . its more like : "buy in bulk and we give you a bonus free card". it is free , therefore not important. people are the ones that choose to give value to these cards, so if nobody cares about them then their worthless.... just get over it , it seems like you only bought a tin to show off, if so then you did it for the wrong reason.
Ok, I thought about what you said, and I concede defeat. But it's still pretty nice for a promo, isn't it?

its not that I was trying to bring you down , its just that you are just making a huge deal out of nothing . as I keep on telling you , as long as your happy .yeah its a cool promo , I have two of them, some here probably even have more.

Well, thanks, now I see the light. Happiness is blissEY, but I'm happy that I know that it's not worth much.:shy:
Ps. I wasn't getting it just to show off, I honestly thought it was worth a lot.

i dont think its worth that much , some people could buy the whole tin for that price. people are most likely inflating the price, or setting the "buy it now" price to high to get what they paid for the tin back.
dont always use ebay to set values, i once saw a reverse holo spearow with a "buy it now" price of $500. its not worth that much.

furiouswildcat said:
penny power said:
furiouswildcat said:
penny power said:
furiouswildcat said:
penny power said:

I don't think its worth that much , some people could buy the whole tin for that price. people are most likely inflating the price, or setting the "buy it now" price to high to get what they paid for the tin back.
don't always use ebay to set values, I once saw a reverse holo spearow with a "buy it now" price of $500. its not worth that much.
Oh, you saw that spearow? I know spearow's usually worthless, but there are only 3 in the world of that particular spearow!!! It's worth $1000 now!:D

Wow, I've really changed the thread...XD

penny power said:
furiouswildcat said:
penny power said:
furiouswildcat said:
penny power said:
furiouswildcat said:
penny power said:

I don't think its worth that much , some people could buy the whole tin for that price. people are most likely inflating the price, or setting the "buy it now" price to high to get what they paid for the tin back.
don't always use ebay to set values, I once saw a reverse holo spearow with a "buy it now" price of $500. its not worth that much.
Oh, you saw that spearow? I know spearow's usually worthless, but there are only 3 in the world of that particular spearow!!! It's worth $1000 now!:D

if its worth that much, why are they supposedly selling some on amazon for $99 . its just that people exaggerate values for there own good . it wasnt just spearow though, ive seen other worthless uncommons overly priced claiming to be ultra rare holos. you then click on the picture to clearly see its not even a holo, or even rare.....yeah, should stop posting already, getting way out of topic .

to get back on topic:
pulled rev. holo sableye, luxury ball, and abamasnow in the same pack! also got some other stuff that i wanted.

furiouswildcat said:
penny power said:
furiouswildcat said:
penny power said:
furiouswildcat said:
penny power said:
furiouswildcat said:
penny power said:

if its worth that much, why are they supposedly selling some on amazon for $99 . its just that people exaggerate values for there own good . it wasnt just spearow though, ive seen other worthless uncommons overly priced claiming to be ultra rare holos. you then click on the picture to clearly see its not even a holo, or even rare...yeah, should stop posting already, getting way out of topic .

Yeah, you're right, once I saw there were worthless trainers for a lot, and like you said, it's obvious. Ok, this is off topic, I need to stop...

Pulled a garchomp bought three packs 1 MD 2MT And just my luck I get a Garchomp Lv.x In my MD and three Garchomp 3 Gible and two Gabite. I cried for a day after that. LOL XD!!!

2d165 said:
Pulled a garchomp bought three packs 1 MD 2MT And just my luck I get a Garchomp Lv.x In my MD and three Garchomp 3 Gible and two Gabite. I cried for a day after that. LOL XD!

i hope those tears were of pure joy. i actually had a reason to cry when i pulled my first lv.x . i pulled it on my birthday from my second dp booster , that and the 3 abondoned kittens that we were trying to help all died the exact same day . that really ruined the excitement.

I pulled a Charmeleon in my SF pack this morning. I thought those cards were mega-rare....

At any rate, I'm offering it up for trade as I have no use for it other than good trade fodder...

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=41052 ahem

biggyfries said:
are the shinies usually foil? never seen one before until today.

yep, they're all RH

So I bought the last four packs of GE, a claydol and a Darkrai lv x, then at another store a week later i got the last six packs and i got a RH claydol and a Palkia lv x, and I was at Target with my boyfriend and he was going to buy a blister pack and i said no, get this one instead, there's a claydol in this one, and sure enough, that one was RH too! Magic!

I bought 5 SF packs today and guess what i got 2 Lv X and 1 Shiny.Heatran Lv X, Raichu Lv X and shiny duskull.I can't believe what I got when I pulled them.My tip,buy lots of torterra packs.i got the shiny and 1 Lv X from it.

The pack I pulled that Charmeleon in also had Torterra on the packaging....Now I know what packs to buy. This reminds me of the base set days where Venasaur packs always had the good stuff in them. My brother told me to get one when I was about to buy a charizard pack....Pulled a charizard.

Bought 2 more Venasaur packs a month later....Zapdos and Venasaur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back