I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

i just opened 2 packs of PotF and pulled reprint Moltres ON CAMERA heres the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qee-dJwWWEo

Another 3 StormFront packs and pulled Machamp LV. X....i'm having incredible luck suddenly with these LV.X cards.

I bought only 1 booster pack of Platinum. I opened it and got Giratina Lv.X! I'm pretty sure that i'll be playing it for states.

I got a Weavile G and a RH Palkia G in one pack yesterday.
Not great, but still pretty neat.

Master of the Six Kings said:
Fire Pokemon Master said:
First ever pack of MT I got Lucario X second ever pack of MT got Electivire lvX. First ever pack of SW got groudon EX and chaizard d. Aside from that I have lots of god cards, but never get lucky pulls, takes along time before I see a lvX or EX card.

The werdest pull every was on different days, I bought 5 packs of RS (this was 2 or 3 years baclk now) each one had a blaziken. Grammar man.

Lol, this is for Pokemon not yu-gi-oh. No one cares how many God cards you have XD. We need a Firebot Lab.

Anyway, pulled 2 Gyarados and 1 Magikarp out of an MT pack.
I think he misspelled it and meant "good" cards.

Well, I got a Platnium pack which hadn't been opened. It was the only Palkia pack amongst 4 Giratina's. I got a RH Landmin and an Altered Giratina. No Holo's, but a fairly decent first real pack.

My brothers recently got Platinum Boosters. I think one of them got 2, while the other only got 1. I didn't get any because my parents are morons, and think I'm too old for it. But anyways...
My brother with the single Pack pulled a Slacking. Pretty nice Holo. The other one got a Reverse Holo Giratina Origin Forme (The one that is not normally holographic.) In his second pack, he pulled a nice little Weavile G. Lucky him!

Well, have some great news:
Bought another Shaymin tin today, got Rampardos in one, Shaymin (energy blow) in another
then my SF pack had Dusknoir Lv.X.
Don't remember what was in the last one. Clearly wasn't too great.

That's the first X I've pulled since The two I got in LA packs. ^^

Today I bought a Skymin tin too. I got a Heatran Lv.X and a Blaziken. My third Blaziken and Heatran Lv.X. My first Skymin Lv.X though.

At states today I bought 5 boosters. One of my friends opened one of them. He pulled Dialga G Lv.X for me. From other boosters I bought I got 4 Reverse Delcattys. :p (Not frome those 5)

Shadowwiidragon said:
Today I bought a Skymin tin too. I got a Heatran Lv.X and a Blaziken. My third Blaziken and Heatran Lv.X. My first Skymin Lv.X though.

I like Skymin tins.
But I think today I'm gonna take a risk and get a Mewtwo one in the hopes of getting an Uxie or some other useful LA stuff. Like Snowpoint. And Shedinja.
I need a lot from LA. :x

When we went to states, I got a free PLatinum box and pulled.

Palkia G lv.X
Giratina lv.X
Electabuzz
Shiny Vulpix
3 Rampardos
1 Blastoise
3 Shaymins
1 Delcatty
Palkia G
2 Ampheros
1 Manectric

and some other stuff, I don't remember.

I bought a Platinum pack as a "casual buy," and I got a Shaymin X!
(Sky Form)

I bought a pack at the states I pulled Drapion Lv.X and an RH Palkia G!

I got 8 packs (4th at States) and pulled Drapion Lv. X, RH Delcatty, Palkia G, Crobat G and Dialga G. (Not all in 1 pack, of course.)

I got 4 packs of PT (6th at states) and got:

Hitmonchan (Retro)
Delcatty (RH)
Shaymin #38 (RH)
Torterra
Toxicroak G
some other stuff

At Target, I bought two Platnuim Packs. One had Hitmonchan, the other had syther.:D

I LOVE YOU DEPARTMENT STORES!

Bought some LA packs at a league today, and pulled:

UXIE LV.X
Metagross
RH GLISCOR (it's a big deal to me)
Azelf

Pretty good packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back