I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

at my league a kid got the dialga tin. she pulled gardy X and dusknoir X.. and then traded them for infernape X and a regular duisknoir :(

I buyed a Stormfornt Booster and an Platinum booster. and then i got Reprinted Charmender and an Reprinted Hitmonchan!

elekid957 said:
at my league a kid got the dialga tin. she pulled gardy X and dusknoir X.. and then traded them for infernape X and a regular duisknoir :(

That is too evil

poor kid.

One new person to the game wanted to trade his Dusknoir level X and something else for a secret wonders charizard belonging to someone else. I instructed him not to because that charizard is really really bad.

once I went to a tournement and someone traded their infernape lv X pack for a 6 pack of coke :S

Went to Best Buy and got the Magnezone pack and got:

-Shaymin Damage Aid
-Dialga G
-RH Dialga G
-Electabuzz (again....)
-RH Skuntank G
-Blastoise

And I got a Roseanne's Research from my POP packs. BTW, I also got the DSI:)

At the SF prerelease I got

-Regigigas Lv.X
-Heatran Lv.X
-Charmander

got a shaymin lv. X tin the other week and didn't expect to pull a shaymin lv. X (land form), regigigas lv. X and a raichu MT (holo). luckiest consecutive pulls ever. earlier that day i had gotten some SF packs and pulled heatran lv. X and sceptile SF (holo). 8)

My brother has pulled a Shaymin X land, 2 Hitmonchan, and a Shiny Lotad. I.... Have pulled nothing. D:

PS: Gliscor is the DSi worth getting? xD

I got an Erwerden Legenden (or something like that, basically a German LA) booster.
To make up for missing States, there was a RH Dragonair. To make up for my Missing Pokemon Leaf Green, there was a Deoxys Defence Form.
I also got a Sturmtief (SF), but I lost it before I could open it. No doubt it had a Secret Rare Charizard (if we follow Ironic law)

SotS said:
My brother has pulled a Shaymin X land, 2 Hitmonchan, and a Shiny Lotad. I.... Have pulled nothing. D:

PS: Gliscor is the DSi worth getting? xD

Yes, it is really worth getting. Trust me, speaking it is like a camera/game shopper (DSi Ware)/music player/game player and much more, it can save you some money if you're planning to buy an MP3 Player or a camera.

BTW, I actually forgot to open a pack from my BB thing. I pulled an RH Crobat G from it.

ElementalChomp9999 said:
Pulled a RH Gengar and a Dusknoir Lv.X out of da same pack with a Pikachu!

How cool is dat?
Great pull. :D

I'm getting 10 packs of Platinum soon so wish me luck. I'm hoping to get Palkia G Lv.X or another Dialga G Lv.X.

Thanks, kashmaster. :>

Well im getting my tin and PT booster tommorow and MR Drif my luck is with you xD, Im hoping to get a dialga G lv X probably not in only 3 boosters of platinum

piplup234 said:
kashmaster said:
It was a hot day :p

You know that's spamming, right...
So is that piplup234.

Anyways, I got an uxie Lv.X yesterday, out of an unopened LA pack at the bottom of my bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back