I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

zephilim said:
Medaforcer said:
My girlfriend got Flygon Lv X and Mismagius Lv X at prerelease. : |

I got Shiftry though!
What a coincidence! Somebody's girlfriend pulled a Flygon X and a Mismagius X at my prerelease today. I even traded him a Vibrava and Flygon so she could play it! :D

Anyways, I pulled a Mismagius X and RH Gallade 4 in my FIRST pack! Pulled a Flygon (Traded it for a Darkrai G), Floatzel GL, Walrein, Raichu GL, traded for a RH Espeon 4, and about a ton of SP things among other stuff.
That was me.

Medaforcer said:
zephilim said:
Medaforcer said:

I got Shiftry though!
What a coincidence! Somebody's girlfriend pulled a Flygon X and a Mismagius X at my prerelease today. I even traded him a Vibrava and Flygon so she could play it! :D

Anyways, I pulled a Mismagius X and RH Gallade 4 in my FIRST pack! Pulled a Flygon (Traded it for a Darkrai G), Floatzel GL, Walrein, Raichu GL, traded for a RH Espeon 4, and about a ton of SP things among other stuff.
That was me.
Thought so. Just being a smart alec. :p

zephilim said:
Medaforcer said:
zephilim said:
Medaforcer said:

I got Shiftry though!

That was me.
Thought so. Just being a smart alec. :p

Haha, thanks again for the trade.

I pulled Flying Pikachu out of my 6 packs, and Infernape Lv. X out of my 2 extra packs. Not horrible, but I haven't pulled a level x or premium card from my initial 6 packs since before DP.

At the prerelease, I pulled a Wash Rotom out of my 6 packs. My dad pulled Shiftry and some other thing. Out of my two extras, I pulled a Bronzong 4 and RH Raichu GL. My dad pulled a Flygon. In the draft, I pulled a Gallade 4 Lv.X.

At my Pre I pulled a Mismagius "GL" Lv.X, and.... A Flygon X!!! :D I feel REALLY happy right now. :>

Edit: I drafted the Flygon X.

I got all the cards for my Flygon deck - 4 Volkners, 4 trapinch, 2 Vibrava, 3 Flygon and the Lv X! Yey! Now I don't need to buy any extra cards for ma Flygon deck (Already built BTW)

Donezator

At the RR prerelease, the first pack I opened had Infernape 四 LV.X! I didn't get any regular Infernape 四, so I couldn't use it until after the tournament when I traded for some. However, I also got a Mow Rotom, and I used it since I got several other Grass Pokémon. And in the one game where I actually got Mow Rotom out, my opponent used mostly Bertha's Pokémon, which I defeated without any trouble thanks to Mow Shift.

After all was said and done at my RR prerelase I ended up decent
Snorlax Lv X
Floatzel GL Lv X
Shiftry
Luxray GL
Lucario GL
Jirachi
Gallade 4
2x Jolteon
2x Raichu GL (Love the artwork)
Nidoking
Vaporeon
Flareon
Arcanine
Wash Rotom

Brag: I got double rares in 7 of 8 from the actual tourney...traded other stuff for rest

I pulled Darkrai G, normal Pikachu reprint and balloon Pikachu reprint at the prerelease.

In the initial pre-release tourney, I didn't pull anything special. But in the booster draft, I pulled a Floatzel GL X, and two darkrai g's in one pack.

DIZZtheWHIZZ said:
In the initial pre-release tourney, I didn't pull anything special. But in the booster draft, I pulled a Floatzel GL X, and two darkrai g's in one pack.

How's that happen? o_O

Well, one of the Darkrai's coulda' been a RH. Perhaps he said Floatzel GL Lv. X was in a different pack to the 2 Darkrai G's.
I got a Platnium, but I got a RH Misdreavous and a Luvdisc, the most useless Pokemon since...well since nothing, because it's totally pointless. It did come with a Grotle though.

I pulled a special Hitmonchan from a 1 Platinum pack. Now I just need Scyther to complete the specials.

Bought a Pory-Z Blister. Pulled Meganium d DF RH and Dewgong d DF in the one DF pack, and I pulled Shiny Swablu PL and Giratina Lv.X PL in the same pack of PL.

dmaster out.

Once last year I pulled 3 Leafeons and a Leafeon X from my first three MD packs.

At an arcade I went to last night, they had card packs as one of the prizes, so I got 1 PT pack. I opened it on the car ride home.

Shaymin Sky Form Lv.X :D

RR Prerelease yesterday, I got:
-RH Flygon
-Gastrodon East (<3)
-Vaporeon
-Roserade GL
-Gallade 4
-Nidoqueen
-Luxray GL
-Raichu GL

As well as RH Bebe's, Volkner's, Lucian's, and Upper Energy. Plus, my mom pulled Hippowdon LV.X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back