I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Bought a random pack of RR, and got Snorlax Lv. X, Snorlax (Rare), and RH Munchlax.

I then stupidly traded them.

At a leauge I bought a random RR pack, the Charizard tin, and the Ray tin. I pulled a Surfing Pikachu, Shiny Relicanth, some good holos, a few Cynthia's, and some other decent T/S/ST.

All I got from SV(The whole set because I could never go to the prerelease;[) now is 8 packs, and this is what a got.
Lil' Ray Lv.X (Traded for Eevee Plush)
Staraptor Lv.X
Magmortar x2 (1 RH)
Blaziken FB
Swampert

Pretty good, but the Lv.Xs suck.

got two packs of SV sunday. pulled Blaziken FB, Rayquaza C Lv. X (trading it for cool stuff) a Zapdos rh, and a Crawdaunt G rh. two holos, and two reverse holo rares. very nice.

Went to the store to buy GE packs...

NO claydols. :[

I did get:
Rare Candy
RH Felicity's
RH Rotm
RH Exploud
Darkrai Lv. X

Not all bad...

A while back I was like, "I want to make a Flygon deck. K, I have a RH SW Flygon, can get the RR Flygon from that theme deck, but the Flygon Lv. X will be tough..."

I then get 5 RR packs when I get the Drill Point theme deck.

I pull Flygon Lv. X in the first one, and 3 Nidokings (1 of them was RH). The Nidokings are the important part here.

So, today I got a Garchomp C tin. What did I pull in the RR pack?

A RH Nidoking. Yes, a 4th one. It's cool if I ever feel like making a Nidoking deck... which I probably won't. But neat nonetheless. Also got a Moltres from the MD pack. I also got a RH BIDOOF from a SV pack a few days ago. RH Bidoof, baby, heck yeah. ~ Probably my best pull yet.

Bought a German Rayquaza tin and a Raichu SV blister last weekend. Got a Gallade 4 Lv.X out of the Rayquaza tin and a Garchomp C Lv.X out of the blister.

I got a Garchomp tin today. I pulled a Frost Rotom from RR, a holo Rayquaza from LA, a holo Garchomp and RH Metagross from SV...nothing that special, but still cool :)

Got all three tins. Pulled Rayquaza C Lv.X (my third) and 2 Fan Rotom. _-_ Not the best but whatever.

dmaster out.

I got a Flygon lv X in RR, Staraptor lv X in SV, Raichu lv X in SF, and many more.

So a while ago I got an RR box. When I pulled the holos the looked TERRIBLE! Seriously, they looked played and rubbed. So I contacted PUSA and asked them about replacements. After months of waiting to hear from them they sent me an e-mail a couple days ago and said they were sending me another RR box! Well I got it today and guess what I pulled...

LUXRAY GL Lv. X!!!!!

Weavile G is STALKING ME! At the pre I got 3 in the first6 packs :/ Just had to post.

I found a pop-9 pack in my bag and got a Garchomp in it :D

I got a Manaphy (my 3rd) in my Pop packs :]

zephilim said:
So a while ago I got an RR box. When I pulled the holos the looked TERRIBLE! Seriously, they looked played and rubbed. So I contacted PUSA and asked them about replacements. After months of waiting to hear from them they sent me an e-mail a couple days ago and said they were sending me another RR box! Well I got it today and guess what I pulled...

LUXRAY GL Lv. X!!!!!
:OOOOOOOOOOOOO You, sir, just had to pull that after I stopped trading. >.<

I have no idea why i am saying this weeks after it happened but i was at my prerelease and i pulled one x in 20 packs. It was Electivire FB X. a few weeks later i bought 7 more from my league leader and pulled yet another Electivire FB X if i pull another one i will consider them as haunting me.

2 random packs of RR:

full Aggron Line
full Nidoking Line
Fan Rotom SR

Yeah!

2 SV Poster Boxes. Rayquaza C Lv.X (fourth) and Moltres Reprint.

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back