I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Eh, pulls were kind of lame.

Got a Raichu GL which I need for my deck possibly, Sunyshore, and Bebe's all in the same pack.

this was before rr came out trade flying pika reprint for gallade yon x set comes out battle roads three days later =4galade 4xs

Got a Rayquaza tin today. Pulled a Rayquaza C holo, and all 4 of my reverse holos were rares, so that was pretty cool.

I bought a total of I think 30 packs from SV (not from the same box) and pulled 5 Lv Xs (not Charizard and Rayquaza) and around 15 holos. Not bad fro SV, but there were some junk rares.

today I opened 2 tins and the SV poster pack and I pulled from those 3:
shiny Milotic (already have)
2 charizard G
2 exploud
snorlax DP (didn't have any)
frost rotom
dusknoir DP (already have)
Manaphy pop9
a couple of more rares than I already have so they don't matter that much...

too bad I didn't pull any lv. x

I bought Chomp C tin and got Blaziken FB Lv.X and Wash Rotom from it.

The Joker said:
Traded one of my local store some rares for 2 packs of Supreme Victors. In the First pack I pulled a Luxray Gl x (Really excited :D ) and in the second pack I pulled a Flygon x OMG!

yeah good job LYING.

SV Box

Absol G Lv.X (third)
Blaziken FB Lv.X (second)
Electivire FB Lv.X (second)
Staraptor FB Lv.X (second)
Articuno SR
Shiny Yanma
Bunch of other Holos, RH Rares, etc.

Not too shabby. All of the Lv.Xs Non-Tin and all I need is Garchomp C Lv.X Non-Tin to complete the set. :eek:

dmaster out.

Nice pulls! I wish I was that lucky. I bought a bunch of SV packs the other day, 3 to be exact, and my best rare was: Mawile. Go team. The others were Spinda and Sableye. O yeah.

Lou Cypher said:
Japanese Boxes. Bleh.

I pulled Gardevoir X from a single prize booster at Cities a while ago.
[/quote\]

oh really^_^ well i pulled a ''FLIYING PIKACHU'' fromthe rising rivals set with 40hp and a underbottom writing that said ''By learning how to fly,Pikachu overcame it`s weakness to Fighting Pokemon''...

I pulled 2 Charizards from a base set booster box I got last month. I got 3 packs the other day and pulled a Groudon EX from the set EX Crystal Guardians, its a pretty cool looking card.

LOL, I bought a pack or two of RR and pulled another Luxray GL Lv.X. Yays!

My first time when i opened the base set I found a rain dance blastoise a gyarados and an energy trans venusaur.

Today I Went to buy my second SV pack(my first pack sucked so I didn't get any more until now) and a RR Pack. Pulled Staraptor FB LV X and Darkrai G

Bought a random pack of Legends Awakened (the LAST one) and lo' and behold I got a Gliscor Lv. X! :D

Last week I got a SV pack with Absol on the front and I got a shiny Yanma. Today I just got a SV pack with Absol on the front and I pulled a shiny Milotic and a Moltres reprint! My advice, pick the Absol packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back