I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Bought six packs yesterday, got a dark arceus and gengar lv. x from one pack!!!! got a metal arceus from the same type of pack (grasse arceus), and i also got a salamence as well as a rh expert belt, X2 POV (not quite WOW factor hahah), and a couple other decent stuff :), whacha think?? good? decent? or bad?

Pulled Gengar LV X, Sally X,Tang X and traded for most of the Arceuses at prerelease.

just for the heck of it today I picked up one of the Platinum boosters that comes with a Heatran and POP 8 pack. Pulled a Rare Candy in the POP pack and Shaymin (landmin) Lv X in the Platinum pack

Heh, I found Arceus packs at K-Mart. That's right, K-Mart.

I got 5 of them, and I pulled THREE Arceus, Salamence LV. X, Mothim, and Luxray. Pretty sweet pulls, especially considering my usual terrible luck. SO much more welcoming than SV.

I love this set.

not really good pulls but i picked up some platinum packs and got 2 Shuppet and a Blazekin PL holo. so i was happy.

I opened 3 packs of SF and got a Dusknoir Lv. X. I also got in a different pack out of those 3 a Machamp Lv. X and a Shiny Duskull in the same pack.

A Holo Lopunny/Cleffa Arceus Promo Pack and pulled Shiny Shinx.

dmaster out.

ok, I trade a Flygon Lv. X & Claydol (GE)(RH) for a Gengar X, Luxray (PA), Cherrim (PA)(RH), which I've received...well, one my league stores offers packs for pre-release card...so today I decide to go and trade in my 2 PR Raichu for PA packs...and I pull another Gengar Lv. X, and a Grass Arceus, from 2 packs

8 packs of Arceus. 3 Kabutops and 3 Darkness Arceus. Honestly, how?

I bought four packs and got 1 Grass Arceus, 2 Dark Arceus, 2 POV, and 1 Kabutops.

Bought 2 Supreme Victors packs two weeks ago and a Garchomp C LV X tin along with 5 Supreme Victors packs this week and got pretty decent rares from it...

Two Supreme Victors - 2 weeks ago
- RH Dusknoir FB
- Charizard G
- Blaziken FB LV X

Five Supreme Victors - this week
- Mr Mime
- Roserade C
- Drifblim FB
- Metagross
- Arcanine G
- Rayquaza C
- Zapdos (Secret Rare)

A Garchomp C LV X tin
- Furret SW
- RH Gallade SW
- Roseanne's Research
- Gastrodon East Sea RR
- RH Swampert SV
- Sableye G
- Staraptor FB LV X

Yesterday on the SV prerelease I pulled Garchomp C Lv.X, Blaziken FB Lv.C, Electivire FB Lv.X, Secret Articuno and Shiny Yanma from nine SV-boosters. :3 But none Paras or Parasect... But my friend trade one Paras Reverse to me! :3 I already have 58 Paras SV. xP I collect them.

Regi said:
Yesterday on the SV prerelease I pulled Garchomp C Lv.X, Blaziken FB Lv.C, Electivire FB Lv.X, Secret Articuno and Shiny Yanma from nine SV-boosters. :3 But none Paras or Parasect... But my friend trade one Paras Reverse to me! :3 I already have 58 Paras SV. xP I collect them.
WTF? You still have SV pre-release's?
Nice fake,AR is already out and there are still SV pre-releases.

Shaymin Lv.X said:
huh?? You still have SV pre-release's?
Nice fake,AR is already out and there are still SV pre-releases.
You know, there REALLY exist some other countries, besides USA :rolleyes:.

vrapceboy said:
You know, there REALLY exist some other countries, besides USA :rolleyes:.

I guess hes american, so he probably doesnt :rolleyes:

Blue Thunder said:
Heh, I found Arceus packs at K-Mart. That's right, K-Mart.

Haha, I work at a K-mart so i know exactly what you mean. Jeez my store just BARELY got stormfront blister packs. lawl.

so got 7 Arceus packs today. Mostly trash but got:

Fire Arceus
Swalot holo
Mothim holo
and two curse Gengars

not TOO bad.

Today bought 6- 8 packs of PA, and pulled Gengar Lv. X, Arceus Lv. X (Psychic Bolt), Metal Arceus, Probopass, Toxicroak, RH Lopunny, RH Omanyte, both gengars, X2 Sceptile (One RH), X3 Expert Belt, X2 Lucky Egg, X2 Department Store Girl, bench Shield, and much much more

i bought one pack today and pulled gengar lv x, metal arceus and expert belt:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back