I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Bought five Arceus packs, got a holo Toxicroak, the Omniscent Level X, normal, fire and lightning Arceus :p Love this set.

Shaymin Lv.X said:
huh?? You still have SV pre-release's?
Nice fake,AR is already out and there are still SV pre-releases.
I'm not lying. I live in Finland, Turku. Prereleases and series are SLOOOOW in here. I have waiting this long time. xP I think Arceus-prereleases are coming very slow too. Lol, SV-"prerelease"... The name is now "Celebration", because prereleases are too slow in here. xP

And oops, I get 10 boosters (I bought one) and get Garchomp C Lv.X from it.

I bought 7 more PA packs today...and I pulled pretty much trash. I only got two Holos and 1 Arceus. (And the two holos were both the same (Kabutops), and I already had the Arceus that I had gotten today.) However, I did get Pichu and Golem. -_-

I might buy a box and be done with it.

I just buy a Garchomp C lvl X tin today (yeah, it's old one, I buy it because garchomp is very popular in my country... :p )

well in that tins I got Rayquaza C. lvl X , Staraptor FB lvl X...
I'm really love this tin.. I got 3 lvl X in only one tin... :D

Bought a RR pack at walgreens yesterday and in it was FLYGON X. i was obviously happy.

Not really sure whether this is really an amazing Tin, but in my opinion it was really great. I only had £12.50 left, and the Arceus Tin cost £12.99, but the guy let me have it for £12.50 anyway, and now I'm even more glad!

- Two Platinum: Arceus packs

Arceus Psychic [AR7] *H
Arceus Lv.X [96/99] *H
Glalie [18/99] *RH
Bronzong [14/99] *
Professor Oak's Visit
Lucky Egg

- One Platinum: Rising Rivals pack

Roserade GL [12/111] *H
Upper Energy
Bebe's Search
Aaron's Collection

- One Diamond & Pearl: Stormfront pack

Torterra [11/100] *H
Luxury Ball
Great Ball

So, really good in my opinion. Also, I obviously got my Promo Arceus Lv.X, with Multitype and Omniscient.

I also pulled a Hariyama, RH Pelipper, Omastar, Holo Swalot, and some decent Trainers in three other packets of Platinum: Arceus before I got the Arceus Tin. Still no Expert Belt after 13 Platinum: Arceus Boosters, but ah well. At least I've managed to get some more decent Trainers, I might be able to construct another deck in the next few weeks.

Not really a pull, but I bought 7 Spiritomb PA off of gamingetcstore for $.75 each. Today, the price raised to $9.99 each. I'm quite excited for them to show up tomorrow and I also have 3 booster packs of PA coming :]

I got an Arceus tin today, pulled Tangrowth Lv. X and Mewtwo Lv X from mine. That NEVER happens to me, so I was pretty excited about this.

So I got my first 3 Arceus packs last night:

First: Mothim
Second: Arceus Lv X O_O (Meteor Strike)
Third: RH Cherrim and Manectric

Ok so now I'm pulling a Lv X on my SECOND PACK?!?! This luck streak hopefully will get me Salamence Lv X and Gengar Lv X! :D

1 box of Platinum: Arceus.

5 Expert Belt, 3 Spiritomb, Meteor Strike Arceus Lv.X, Salamence Lv.X, Tangrowth Lv.X, 3 Kabutops, 2 Tangrowth, 2 Curse Gengar, and a bunch of other stuff. Pretty good box overall!

I think i opened my 2 best packs ever today o.o (I'm not very lucky lol)

2 packs of PA:

Pulled a fighting Arceus and a Heatran in 1 pack. (Not that special, but im trying to collect all the Arceus)

In my 2nd pack I pulled an Arceus Lvl. X! The Multitype one to be exact. It's only the 2nd Lvl. X ive ever pulled so i was pretty happy :D

...and i also got Arceus in my Platinum game to top it off. Pretty good day :)

Hoax said:
I In my 2nd pack I pulled an Arceus Lvl. X! The Multitype one to be exact.

Everyone Arceus Lv.X has Multitype you know.

I even knew that! ^

I pulled a Spiritomb PA and a Salamence PA!

3 packs of Arceus:
1 Grass Arceus
2 Omastar
1 Luxray
1 Froslass

(1 Holo or Arceus in each pack :])

Diamond and Pearl: Palkia
The Lakes' Secret
Shining Darkness
Moonlit Pursuit
Dawn Dash
Cry from the Mysterious
Temple of Anger
Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky
Galactic's Conquest
Bonds to the End of Time
Beat of the Frontier

Yesterday, I got all these sets in Japanese. Below are my HR and LV. X cards.

Uxie LV. X
Dialga
Froslass
Garchomp
Jumpluff
Metagross
Mewtwo
Mismagius
Phione
Palkia G
Roserade

Strange, my friend pulled Arceus (Splash) and Arceus LV. X (Psychic Bolt) in the same pack.

Bought 3 Arceus packs in the past 2 days and got:

- Arceus (Fire)
- Glalie
- Raichu
- Charizard
- Expert Belt

Not too bad I suppose... :)

Yesterday i got 3 Aceus packs and got {C} Arceus, Tangrowth, Omastar, Salamence Lv. X, and Exper Belt. Today i got 2 more Arceus packs and got Luponny, Zapdos G, expert belt, and Arceus Lv. X (Omniscient).

Edit: These were my 1st 5 packets of Arceus

Got my Arceus-boosterbox, pulled Arceus Lv. X (Omniscient), Gengar Lv. X and Salamence Lv. X, as well as most other cards in the set. I'm only missing 13 cards now. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back