I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

I pulled a chipped chicorita today, I don't understand, the pack was intact and chico was the first cards and the upper right corner is cut clean, wonder how that can happen (ps it was from a TIN too)

In a 3 packs, (one for free) I got a Shaymin X, a Blaziken X, an Arceus X(the one with 2 Poké-bodies), and a {R} Arceus.

in 1 pack of RR I pulled the snorlax line. a munchlax, my RH was the common snorlax, and snorlax lv x. XD

A few years back I got a Legend Maker pack and pulled TWO VICTREEBEL, one right after the other. And a few weeks ago, I got a tin featuring Garchomp C X. And in one of the packs, I got a Garchomp C X!

-blargh257

I got an Arceus Zapdos pack yesterday and pulled....

Cursegar and Gengar LvX !!

2 Meteor Blast Arceus Promo Tins

Salamence
Zapdos G
Metal Arceus
Roseanne's Research
Expert Belt

dmaster out.

when I was walking home one day recently and I bought about 4 pack's from AR in one i got arceus {C} and arceus lvl X meteor and in the second one I got salamance lvl X and arceus {L} I was floored after that lol. cya

I bought 4 Arceus tins one day and in one pack, I pulled Gengar Lvl X, CurseGar in the same pack, another pack, Feinting Spell Gengar. A friend of mine bought a blister thing with a GE booster pack, and pulled a Rare Candy and a Palkia Lvl X. I was like "wtf?! O.O"

a pack of SV today and pulled Electivire FB holo so neat

Well, I got one Meteor Blast Arceus tin and one single Arceus booster. I opened the tin, and got:

-2 Sceptile #30 (like I didn't already have 3. :/)
-Unown S (this is a Rare!?)
-Solrock (This card sucks, and I already have about four. :/)

So, I open the single booster, expecting another wiff. However, I was pleasantly surprised to see a Colorless Arceus and a Gengar X in it. =]

Four Xs down, two to go.

Got 2 packs of Majestic Dawn for only €3 each.

Pulled reverse Electrike and reverse Aipom... But, I pulled Moltres and Phione holo and Moltres looks awesome!

Got a pack of Diamond & Pearl a longggg time ago and I pulled out: Dialga, Reverse Palkia, and a a free bonus card of Holo Entei.

I got 4 packs for getting 4th at cities and pulled Gengar X. Just traded it for a lot of stuff.

I got a blister pack (2 PL, 1 Dragon Frontiers) with a Energy Symbol coin and a Promo-gon. I also got an extra PL pack. I got:

Platinum (IDK what came in which pack):
Shiny Swablu
Mightyena (yay! All 4 that I needed!)
Empoleon
Memory Berry
RH Pokemon Rescue
Banette
Pokedex Handy 910is
Ninetails

Dragon Frontiers:
Delta Species Quagsire
RH Delta Species Nidorino

I was pretty happy.:p

'Chomp tin.

Majestic Dawn; Electrike reverse, Moltres holo (exact the same as a pack last time)
Rising Rivals; Machamp GL reverse, Nidoqueen
Surpreme Victors; Milotic reverse (not a shiny), GARCHOMP C LV.X
Surpreme Victors; Kricketot reverse, Crawdaunt G

Chomp in chomp. Haha:)

LOOOONG time ago (maybe about one-two months ago) I bought about four AR booster packs. Pulled an RH Expert Belt, Cursegar, Gengar Lv.X, Salamence Lv.X, and Spiritomb.

Gliscor said:
LOOOONG time ago (maybe about one-two months ago) I bought about four AR booster packs. Pulled an RH Expert Belt, Cursegar, Gengar Lv.X, Salamence Lv.X, and Spiritomb.

Wow! In only four packs? That's impressive. Usually I have to buy in bulks of 8 or 10 to get a good haul... and that doesn't happen very often lol

I bought a lone Platinum pack a couple of days ago, and the best card I got was a Broken Time-Space. :L

well I bought 6 packs of SV yesterday, and the first pack I opened I had an Electivire FB, so i thought ok, this is good enough. Very next pack I open, I pull a Electivire FB Lv.X. And that just made me happy enough to not care about the other 4 packs...

I ended up with a Shiny Yanma, Empoleon FB, Blaziken FB, and in the last pack I pulled a Absol G Lv.X

Overall I may have to say best 6 packs I have bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back