I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Went 4-0 in a local tournament, won 6 packs of Supreme Victors since they didn't have Triumphant or HGSS.

Pulled notables:
1x Sandslash RH
1x Wailord RH
1x VS Seeker RH
1x Cyrus's Initiative RH
1x Blaziken FB Holo
1x Charizard G NH
1x Rayquaza C LV.X

Sweet pulls for $4!

I went to a mini prerelease thing w/o sleeves or promo card of Triumphant.
I open my 6 packs and pull
-Gengar Prime
-Absol Prime
-Celebi Holo
-Reverse Holo Golduck

Great Pulls and had loads of fun

Saturday night I got a pack of Secret Winders & 2 packs of Great Encounters and pulled

-Jumpluff (SW)
-Rotom RH (GE)
-Swampert (GE)
-Wigglytuff (GE)

I pulled a Scizor Prime from a draft pack the other day. My second one! Could work well with:
Metagross? with "Strength" and ":Quad Smash"?
Forretress with "Everyone Explode now"?
Probopass with "Top chop" and "Tumbling Attack"?

I ordered a Playmat and 3 Garchomp C LV.X Tins off Troll and Toad and received the order today. I got AMAZING pulls!

First Tin:
1 Garchomp C LV.X Tin Promo
1 Milotic Shiny SV
1 Garchomp C
1 Reverse Holo Machamp SF
1 Empoleon SF Holo

Second Tin:
1 Garchomp C LV.X Tine Promo
1 Rayquaza C LV.X
1 Mow Rotom
1 Mismagius SF

Third Tin:
1 Garchomp C LV.X Tin Promo
1 Garchomp C LV.X (FROM PACK)
1 Gyarados SF
1 Luxray GL Holo

I'm absolutely in shock with these pulls, 5 LV.X's, 2 Secret Rares, and tons of playable cards! Totally worth $30! =D

~A+G

This isn't for me, but kind of is. I bought my friend a pack of Triumphant for his birthday, and one for me. I pulled absolutely nothing from mine, and told him to have better luck. He said, "Watch as I pull a Gengar prime or something." I could only watch and weep as he pulled a Gengar Prime. T_T

I bought 10 packs from my League Leader for $24.

I pulled:
Gengar Prime
Machamp Prime
Darkrai/Cresselia LEGEND Top
3 Junk Arm
3 Rescue Energy
Aggron
Celebi
Rapidash RH

I was at a triumphant booster draft and I opened u p my 6 packs and I got
-Gengar Prime :) My second one
-Absol Prime

On the 16th of Jan, 2011. Sydney (Australia) had their Cities & MJ (Jade) won it.
However from his pulls he kept:
Mew Prime
Yanmega Prime
Alph Lithograh (4)
Deckable (IE: Junk Arm)
He also gave PikaFlash the 2x Mamoswine

From his spoils I got:
1x Altaria
1x Porygon Z
1x Venomoth
1x Victreebel
1x Ambipom
2x Banette (1x Rev.Holo)
1x Bronzong
1x Ditto
2x Dragonite (I almost have a playset of them)
2x Dugtrio (1x Rev.Holo)
1x Electivire
1x Krickrtune
2x Lunatone
1x Machamp
1x Magmortar
1x Nidoqueen
1x Pidgeot
1x Sharpedo
1x Wailord (this card is a pain in the rear end to battle against)
All of the Un/Commons...besides:
Haunter & Seeker

This was a Thank You for letting him stay @ my place.

Went to a local store and bought some really old Base Set - Gym Heroes/Challenge Japanese booster packs for about $3 each and pulled:
I think I bought about 5 or more?

Base Set - Venasaur
Fossil - Hypnox2 + 3 other
Gym H/GC - Imakuni's Doduo
Most H/GC - Holo's

^Nice pulls (Mods please don't give me an ifraction for what I'm bout to say: Wishes that she's able to TCG trading...coz That Venusaur is one of the last cards I need to finish off Base in Japanese).

Not pulls, but I was talking to my Mom about how I was considering buying some Gengar primes @ $30 each and she gave me $100 towards it. That was a really awesome gift, now I can easily pick up a CoL box. Needless to say I'm very happy, after shipping I ended up spending $40 for 4 Gengars!

Cool well this is my first post on these forums lol! being a long time viewer! now a poster finally

So :) my first story is me and a mate went halfs on a Unleashed booster box so 18 packs each :) my mate opened his 18 packs without me there and said he got utter shit (I think like 1 prime lol?)

So we knew my half was going to be ALOT better.
I got Entei & Raikou (top and bottom)
Raikou & Suicune (top and bottom)
Crobat Prime
got some rare candys aswell (always nice to see)

Recently while in K-Mart there was a 1x HGSS booster left and it was marked down to $5 (NZD) so my wife got it for me. At the time I was building a blastgatr deck but was still after feraligator prime.
Opened pack, saw silver border, feraligator prime :)

And today I got x2 Arceus boosters and im currently building a cursegar deck and in the backround am building an arceus deck to have fun with

Pulled the last spiritomb i needed for cursegar deck
then pulled last colourless arceus i needed and also had Arceus Level X in the pack aswell (the good one that lets you use attack of any arceus in play)

Hahaha yeah, I have had some good luck with boosters :)

Got a single HGSS 3-pack blister. Got a Hoppip I needed from one of the HGSS packs, and a PONT and Fisherman. Opened the LA pack and BAM

Uxie Lv. X

=D

outofideas82: Nice find (just hope that they don't turn out to be fakes).
cole'a: It's nice to see a fellow Au/NZ player on the forums, also congrats on the Gatr Prime for NZD$5 (about AD$6/US$4) booter pull.
festizzio: If I was still able to trade, I could've just given you the Hoppip~as I've got more then a playset already....other then that, congrats on the Uxie Lv.X.

As for me, I got a pack a few nights ago after work....& I only got doubles of what I already have in my HGSS binder.

Bought 6 TM packs at the release date.
BAM!
Alph lito 4 in my first pack!
The rest of the packs was rather meh, still got 2 seekers and a RH Junk Arm though.
Glad i got the Alph in my first pack, instead of having to trade/buy for it.

i got a shiny suicune tin today. pulled arceus lvl x meteor blast...the irony...yesterday i traded away all my arceuses (all 2 of them). oh well....i can trade this too :(

Recently I bought 3 Packs of Triumphant, 2 Undaunted, and 1 HGSS in hope for Smeargle, Mew Prime, Gengar Prime, or Jumpluff

My pulls from those packs were
-Magnezone Prime
-Seeker :)
-Twins
-Bottom Half of Darkrai Cresselia Legend
-Alph Lithograph Four
-Espeon Prime
-Umbreon Prime
-DCE
-PONT
-Pokemon Communication
-Revese Holo Sunkern

I purchased one of the HeartGold and SoulSilver Series Collection packages (the one with the Entei figure), and I only got four cards that I found interesting:

• Ampharos Prime - My only other Ampharos card was an old Japanese Neo Ampharos (from back when Neo was first out in Japan!), so it was finally nice to get a new Ampharos card.
  • Tyranitar Prime - I was excited to get one, but when I went back to put it in my binder, I found that I already had one. xD It's good to have two, though! It's still got my favorite artwork for a Prime.
  • Shuppet (Triumphant)- I had no idea I didn't have a Shuppet card before I put this away in the binder. At first I didn't really care for it, but I'm really glad I got one since I needed a Shuppet.
  • Reverse Holo Volbeat - Same case as Shuppet - I didn't know I didn't have a Volbeat card until I had to put this away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back