I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

lol DK Quagmire it's not a playground, it's more like a shaded park bench

but yeah, the guy at the store told me that the next set will be called Noble Victories, so that's pretty cool, and sounds legit

well it is a playground for graffiti artists ;) ...anyway this is going waaay off topic lol. Btw I'm uploading new vids and so is Zekrom025, but the uploads are really taking a long time =/

My first hgss pack had top half of ho oh, something dumb, second pack anf a typhlosion prime and something else dumb and my third pack had the bottom of ho oh and an rh collector

Just finnished watching RenaeCollects opening some packs from a sealed booster box of Emerging powers, but i only found part 1 ( which is About 10 minutes)
http://www.youtube.com/user/RenaeCollects#p/u/0/xZYat67C9Yo

for those who don't know, she is Josh's Girlfriend. (or TheJwittz for those who watch his channel) you can hear his voice sometimes throughout her vid.

Josh came top 8 at worlds (Well done!!!) and got 2 sealed boxes, so he gave one to Renae, (awwww) who is opening the packs of her box is in this vid

pretty cool pulls including a Full art.
first proper video to show how the reverse holos actually look like!!!

Wow those RH's look so awesome Cant wait to get mine! :D

I haven't bought a pack in years, but I remember once when I was little I managed to pull a Yugioh card, Sonic Duck. First and only Yugioh card!

in my first ever Booster Pack EVER i got a base set Alakazam!!!

i was aparently the first at school to get Alakazam so it was pretty cool.
someone asked if i was building a deck or just collecting and i said collecting, since i wasn't all into using the cards, so i traded it for a base set Dragonair.

worst mistake EVER.
by the time i got it back several weeks later, it had passed through the whole school and was completly managled and bent but no rips or tears though, but still :(

Brings back goooood old memories. I remember my first pack... I pulled a base set Ninetales. Still have it to this day, mint condition. Ah, the nostalgia....

Bought these today http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w144/kaisernathan1701/HNI_0094.jpg from Rite-Aid today
got 2 each of Rising Rival, Supreme Victors, and Undaunted from the 2 promo bundles
Didnt get anything really cool from the B/W stuff :(
Pulled from the 6 packs only about 4 cool cards:
Roserade GL from RR
Blaziken FL from SV
Pikachu and RH Sycther 36/90 from HGSS UD

I bought a Tepig tin and a Oshawott tin and in the CoL packs (4 total, 2 each tin) inside I got Magmortar, Lucario, Pidgeot, and Ursaring. From one of the two Triumphant packs, I got my first PRIME card ever, Magnezone! Then in a Majestic Dawn pack I got a Rotom.

My only complaint is that the Tepig figure didn't have a stand but had an empty spot for one in the tin.... oh well.

Got an Oshawott blister blister...3 BW packs

All 3 packs got an energy and then pulled a third Zoroark... O_O Zoroark won't leave me alone. The last 3 holo's I pulled from BW packs were Zoroark.

Got a Victini box a while ago...where you get a Zoroark promo...pulled 2 more Zoroark's in that box 3 ZOROARK IN 1 BOX >_> leave me alone already Zoroark.

When Mysterious Treasurs and POP 6 were around, I must've pulled a Rampardos every pack. I ended up with at least ten.

At the Mysterious Treasures Prerelease, I got 2 Lucario Lv. X and Time-Space Distortion.

At the Unleashed Prerelease, I got 2 Jirachi in the same pack, one reverse holo and one regular.

I once got two packs where the first 4 cards in each were the same and in the same order.

AlienMLC said:
When Mysterious Treasurs and POP 6 were around, I must've pulled a Rampardos every pack. I ended up with at least ten.

At the Mysterious Treasures Prerelease, I got 2 Lucario Lv. X and Time-Space Distortion.

At the Unleashed Prerelease, I got 2 Jirachi in the same pack, one reverse holo and one regular.

I once got two packs where the first 4 cards in each were the same and in the same order.

Lol me and a friend opened 2 different RR packs and we did the 123 12 thing and everything was the same except for the RH and Rare O_O my mind was blown.

catutie said:
Lol me and a friend opened 2 different RR packs and we did the 123 12 thing and everything was the same except for the RH and Rare O_O my mind was blown.

That's crazy! What are the chances?

This morning I opened a pack of HGSS on the trading card game online.
I got-
Feraligatr prime (these stalk me online,I need one in real life :p)
Ho-oh legend bottom.
Pretty good luck.

I opened 2 packs of B/W just now and pulled a holo Reshiram out of one of the packs.

I'm still hoping to get the full-art version of it someday, but this is good enough for now. :D

Reshiwott said:
This morning I opened a pack of HGSS on the trading card game online.
I got-
Feraligatr prime (these stalk me online,I need one in real life :p)
Ho-oh legend bottom.
Pretty good luck.

TCGO gives you amazing pulls...I got a prime and Alph in the same pack >_>

I opened my TCGO packs as well this morning and pulled
~Feraligator Prime
~Alph 1
~Electrode prime
~Reverse holo Ducklett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back