I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

my little six year old sister just pulled a glacion lv.x from a single madjestic dawn pack today (im so jealous!)

Today I bought 10 LA packs... actually I got most for free... here's what I opened.
RH Froslass
Holo Rayquaza
2 Poke Radar
Buck's
Stark Mt.
Vileplume
Delcatty RH
Gliscor #5 RH
... some other rares... but no Luxray, Kingdra, Cynthia's or Lv. X... I was a bit dissappointed.

Today my cousin bought one booster of LA. And he has got amazing luck, he has got Mesprit lvl.x, TS-2 and I think Stark Mountain. Really lucky. After that he bought 3 more packs and he got H Politoed, H Mewtwo, RH Loppuny, Groudon and Rh Bubble Coat. Really good stuffs. But the irony was, that one guy bought 4 boosters after him and in the first after him he got Mewtwo lvl.x. He was a bit dissapointed. I told to him that I never pulled lvl.x so he could be very happy.:D Than he finally realized that my packs are really garbage (except one good in which I got kingdra).

Like OMG!

I went to wal-mart today and pulled Azelf, which is the only Lv.X I was missing for AMU. :p Super awesome!

I just got three packs at Wal-Mart and pulled Gliscor Lv. X! I also got RH Giratina, TM-TS-2, and an Azelf.

vrapceboy said:
Today my cousin bought one booster of LA. And he has got amazing luck, he has got Mesprit lvl.x, TS-2 and I think Stark Mountain. Really lucky. After that he bought 3 more packs and he got H Politoed, H Mewtwo, RH Loppuny, Groudon and Rh Bubble Coat. Really good stuffs. But the irony was, that one guy bought 4 boosters after him and in the first after him he got Mewtwo lvl.x. He was a bit dissapointed. I told to him that I never pulled lvl.x so he could be very happy.:D Than he finally realized that my packs are really garbage (except one good in which I got kingdra).
Why would he be dissapointed?
Mesprit Lv. X is worth like 10$ more then Mewtwo Lv. X... also why did he buy 3 more if it was newly opened box and in a single one he got a Lv. X... he didn't really think he would get another one?
On a different note, are you trading your Kingdra(s)?

LMK. ^^

I had borrowed a Magnezone Lv X and returned it to the person during league. I get a LA Pack and pull a Magnezone Lv X!!! It was funny

androman said:
vrapceboy said:
Why would he be dissapointed?
Mesprit Lv. X is worth like 10$ more then Mewtwo Lv. X... also why did he buy 3 more if it was newly opened box and in a single one he got a Lv. X... he didn't really think he would get another one?
On a different note, are you trading your Kingdra(s)?

LMK. ^^
Yes, he didn`t think.^^ Sry, I am not going to trade my kingdra, like I said it before....:p

I was browsing around in a local toy store yesterday.I decided to check out their card section because I need deck sleeves.You wouldn't believe what they had.They had 6 out 9 11th movie promo cards :eek:.I bought Shaymin Sky Form,Diagla,Pikachu and Mamoswine and 20 other cards.The other 2 cards were Regigigas and Shieldon.

I bought 1 DP, 1 SW, and 1 LA pack. I got 1 Magnezone from DP, Jumpluff from SW, and Mesprit Lv.X from LA. :D

@ Lucario

you sure you didn't get that Absol EX out of a Power Keepers pack??

In one pack of MD I pulled both Dialga and Palkia. I normally do not have much luck with packs, so I was very happy!!!

Yesterday I got a few packs of legend awakens and pulls a Kingdra and a Mamoswine.^_^{W}

Yesterday I bought 6 packs of LA , didn't get much.
Also Yesterday was my PR and I got 14 packs and got
2 Machamp X , 1 Raichu X, 1 torterra ,2 mangezone , 2 staraptor , 1 tangrowth , 2 abomasnow,
1 cherrim , 1 drapion , 2 rapidash ,4 T-Tar . 5 Poke Drawer.
Also for registering , we get to pick out of the mystery box and I got 2 DP packs free of charge :D.
I pulled , basic dark , dusknoir , and palkia.

at prereleases, i pulled dusknoir lv.x, and my mom pulled raichu lv.x

During the actual Prerelease I pulled a Charizard SF.

Later on after the actual Prerelease tournament, there was a side themedeck tournament where you get a a theme deck and 2 boosters to make your deck, then 2 more packs afterwards. During my 2 packs afterwards I got a Charmander SF.

Pretty happy about that. =]

Bought 2 LA packs today. first one had Yanmega for my RH (nice. though I have one from a theme deck already) and Ditto (blehhh)

But my second pack had Rayquaza. Pretty nifty card I must say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back